BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

12-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #1
checkmate
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW M3 E90

Arrow Blackberry 9930 (OS7) and BMW Office issue

Guys,

I know that most of you are able to see your emails and or messages via BMW Office however having tried everything (disconnecting bluetooth audio/rebooting phone/playing with the car bluetooth settings...) its been of no use.

I can easily stream music and contacts via bluetooth to the car however for some reason its simply not pulling up my emails or text messages.

Hardware:
Blackberry 9930
OS7
MAP (Message Access Protocol)-Enabled.

Please help! (I posted this in the general section in the hopes that it would reach a wider audience) ...and yes i've tried but to no avail.

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Have you updated your OS via BDM? If so, I would try to find another local car (forum member or dealership) and try it on that car. If not update the OS and try again. I have a 9850 with OS7 and it works great. Only issue is my German girlfriend is hard to understand sometimes when she's reading a message to me.......Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #3
checkmate
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW M3 E90

The dealer checked the system for me and it seems BB 9930 is not a compatible phone with BMW office
Appreciate 0