BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

11-17-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
Yellow_Belly
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330D LCI

Brabham racing. what happened?

what happened to brabham racing? i can remember i was doing some work for them, they was making a road version GTR and got me to do a few photoshops, after they unveiled their M3 i heard nothing back from them, the guy who worked there said they also had an x5 in the works and also a 1 series too. they were meant to be monsters like their m3. but i hadnt heard anything from them since 2008, no cars were ever produced after the m3 and what was more interesting is that he sent me a few pictures of a car called Veritas, which i came to understanding about it when it was launched and was in magazines, i had no idea what car it was when the pictures were sent (I dont really want to post any pictures up) all i can say there was an MK1 version of the veritas and a near final prototype being worked on in an workshop with split wheels laying around and was on top of blocks of wood with a few guys working around it.

i am now in my placement year of university doing car design and i was told to get back to them after i went to higher education. but i cant even find anything about brabham apart from that M3 the showed at Essen.. hmmm?
Appreciate 0