BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

Mporium BMW

07-06-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

FS: E92 Eisenmann Performance Exhaust W/ Connecting Pipes RACE Series, MINT/Like New!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD

For Sale: is my Brightly Polished Stainless Steel, Mint condition
E92 M3 Eisenmann Performance Race Exhaust W/ Connecting Pipes

PACKED IN ORIGINAL BOX AND READY TO SHIP NOW!

Stock photos (scroll down for actual pics)

SEE & HEAR MORE: PRODUCT INFO., SOUND CLIP VIDEOS, & INSTALLED PICTURES ON THE VENDOR'S SITE HERE.

Eisenmann's trademark tone for a deep sound at low RPM, and a true performance car scream at high RPM.

The Eisenmann Race performance offers a deep throaty exotic tone. This dyno proven system put down 16hp, and 11lb-ft of torque and is handmade in Germany

Also Included in this sale: Eisenmann's optional E9x M3 connecting pipes allow for an easy, bolt on installation of Eisenmann's renowned E9x M3 exhaust system. These pipes convert Eisenmann's exhaust from a slip-on style more familiar to European car enthusiasts to a fully bolt on exhaust system that US enthusiasts demand. NO WELDING OR HACKING OF OEM EXHAUST.

"RACE"-Version Specs:
moving vehicle = apr. 95 db
stationary vehicle = apr. 102 db at 6.225 1/min
32% flow improvement over stock
weight of the muffler = apr. 21 kg

DETAILS ON THIS PARTICULAR EXHAUST:
This exhaust was purchased from IND-Distribution in Oct. 2009 and installed on car soon after. Was on car for aprox. 8K miles. The exhaust looks as good as when I took it our of the box. See below for the pics of the original box and the extra care I took in wrapping it up for shipping.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this exhaust system, ready to bolt on and enjoy the deep, exotic car sound. The only reason I sold it was to go with the Active Signature Series. exhaust because they are sponsors of our new ///M South car club and my wife really wanted something quieter.

Review/ Side note: Not knocking Active's exhaust, just giving my personal opinion from using it for two days now. The Active tips have yellowed (take a look at my Eisenmann pics below - after 8K miles, they are still super shiny very white/ silver (polished silver without having to use any polish compound, etc).
The 2nd cats were deleted with the install of the Active system to achieve a higher pitch sound, but its still WAY TOO QUIET. Almost as quiet as the original OEM. I already miss the deep rumble of this exhaust but my wife is happy it no longer rattles the house when I warm up the car in the garage every morning. I seriously contemplated all day yesterday of switching back to this exhaust, but my wife was too happy about me no longer waking the baby every morning and since we're being sponsored by Active, I'd like to show my support to them as well, but just in case I had a change of heart... As you'll see below, I packed up the Eisenmann and connecting pipes last night before I changed my mind.

IND lists for $2839 + $585 Connecting Pipes + Shipping + Sales Tax (if applicable in your state)

SALE PRICE:$1,880 SHIPPED (almost 50% Savings) Includes shipping & Insurance via UPS Ground within the lower 48 states. Includes Connecting pipes, PayPal fees, packaging, etc. This is your Complete price! Local, cash buyers save $80 if picked up in North Miami area.

NOTE: I completely understand depreciation on used items and although I am motivated to sell this exhaust quickly, I am in NO way desperate for money and would appreciate you not wasting neither your time, nor mine with low ball offers. Please keep in mind this system is practically brand new, is 100% authentic, and was purchased from a VERY reputable source/ forum vendor (IND).

I am fully aware of other systems being sold for as low as $1400 w/o pipes but this particular exhaust has not been painted, involved in any sort of accidents, mishandled, etc. My iTrader feedback here and on eBay are perfect and I have been a member on this forum for several years as well as many years on E46fanatics so you can rest assure you'll be buying what I've described above and depict in the pictures below that I just took last night.

Thank you

Complete package of what you'll be buying/ receiving:

Tips only look blueish due to nightfall/ reflection. They are chrome white/ polished silver.

Packaging Time:

Note their shipping label to me, shipped directly from Eisenmann NA/ IND Distribution:

Finally, everything is in the box & ready to go to its new home. I also wrapped and packed the pipes in the same fashion, but forgot to take pics.

Also please check out some 2009 X5 items DVD Navigation Disc, mats, cargo liner rubber tray, Manuals, etc. I am selling HERE.

Last edited by MAZNG; 07-06-2010 at 04:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #2
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Now this is how you post an item up for sale.

GLWS!
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #3
nunavut
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 - SG/FR

I'm about to send out a PM letting you know that we need to talk, cause you might have your buyer right here!
      07-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
MAZNG
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunavut View Post
I'm about to send out a PM letting you know that we need to talk, cause you might have your buyer right here!
PM replied! You official have 1st dibs. However, please keep in mind that exhaust is available for sale until an agreement is made and then I will hold for 24 hours for payment.

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #5
MAZNG
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajami View Post
Now this is how you post an item up for sale.

GLWS!
Thank you!!! Believe it or not, I forgot to post the following information (which of course, was the 1st Q I received) lol

I had a local muffler shop that I've used for many years do the install & removal as I do not have access to a lift. The install is about an hour with a lift and very straight forward (no modification of any factory components nor tuning was required). The system completely bolts in like the OEM system.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 04:39 PM   #6
MAZNG
United_States
Rep

Pending sale... Awaiting payment. Will update by tomorrow morning if it was sold or still available. Thank you!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #7
MAZNG
United_States
Rep

Update: Sold & Paid For... Thanks!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #8
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

so pist i skip the forums for 6 hours and i miss this.
Appreciate 0