BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-21-2020, 11:56 AM   #1
speedracerM4
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

FCP euro

Totally not a spam post! Anyway, just in case any of the members on here don't know about these guys, you should order anything and everything you can from them.

I bought two oil change kits, one for the X5 and one for the M4, along with some OEM wiper blades for the X5. I get a follow up email letting me know that oil change kits are "lifetime warranty". Send them back the oil and filter and they'll send you a replacement...wiper blades, too!

I searched their site looking for a mishimoto oil catch can for the M4. They didn't stock it, so I called them to inquire if they have one that would fit (they answer their phones). He said he would try to source a direct fit one from one of their distributors and that if they find one, it would also come with their lifetime replacement guaranty. Unbelievable, I love these guys and they a super knowledgeable as well.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2020, 12:02 PM   #2
skoold2003
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 50i M Sport, M3(sold)

Garage List
2014 X5 50i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracerM4 View Post
Totally not a spam post! Anyway, just in case any of the members on here don't know about these guys, you should order anything and everything you can from them.

I bought two oil change kits, one for the X5 and one for the M4, along with some OEM wiper blades for the X5. I get a follow up email letting me know that oil change kits are "lifetime warranty". Send them back the oil and filter and they'll send you a replacement...wiper blades, too!

I searched their site looking for a mishimoto oil catch can for the M4. They didn't stock it, so I called them to inquire if they have one that would fit (they answer their phones). He said he would try to source a direct fit one from one of their distributors and that if they find one, it would also come with their lifetime replacement guaranty. Unbelievable, I love these guys and they a super knowledgeable as well.
I totally agree and every part I put on my car comes from them. The only question I have is how the heck do they make that business model work?!?
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2020, 12:26 PM   #3
speedracerM4
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoold2003 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracerM4 View Post

I totally agree and every part I put on my car comes from them. The only question I have is how the heck do they make that business model work?!?
I know, right?
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2020, 04:27 PM   #4
F15GorDe
Well versed in the care and feeding of BMWs
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15d, F10

Have used them for all 4 of my BMWs. They continue to grow at a comfortable pace and no wonder why. Check out their website for all sorts of very useful information.
I recommend them to anyone driving any of the European brands.
      08-21-2020, 09:08 PM   #5
smyles
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoold2003 View Post
Their prices aren't the lowest, that's how.

Not saying it's wrong or anything, I'm their customer myself.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2020, 05:39 AM   #6
tttomttt
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 x drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyles View Post
Their prices aren't the lowest, that's how.

Not saying it's wrong or anything, I'm their customer myself.
They are not always the lowest but they are competitive in their pricing and lifetime guarantee is second to none. In addition very good customer service. I either use them or Eeuroparts.com.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2020, 10:30 PM   #7
musa
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F86, E92, E53, E39.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttomttt View Post
They are not always the lowest but they are competitive in their pricing and lifetime guarantee is second to none. In addition very good customer service. I either use them or Eeuroparts.com.
Volume turnover is the key. You can imagine suppliers lining up at their door and offering lots of credit because lots of sales.

As for lifetime warranty - it's legit and I'd never buy from elsewhere. Recently an HPFP that I'd purchased from them failed on my E92 after 3.5 years. I bought a new one from them for $598 (including core price). When I returned the broken one, I got back my $598, no questions asked what happened, who installed it, etc. If I'd bought from the dealer, that would have been money lost as warranty is 2 years. And good luck getting dealer warranty honored if there's no proof the dealer or registered and recognized BMW mechanic installed it.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2020, 08:38 AM   #8
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 F15

I could be wrong, but FCP Euro was about to go under at some point, and someone put the money to salvage it. I think I received an email at some point.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2020, 11:30 AM   #9
JamesInSJ
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by menelaos View Post
I could be wrong, but FCP Euro was about to go under at some point, and someone put the money to salvage it. I think I received an email at some point.
Maybe that was ECS buying out Turner? IIRC ECS has bought a few vendors in the past few years that essentially were going out of business, and then the quality of those vendors went downhill. I've been using FCP for ~5 years now and never heard anything like that.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2020, 07:46 PM   #10
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 F15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesInSJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by menelaos View Post
Maybe that was ECS buying out Turner? IIRC ECS has bought a few vendors in the past few years that essentially were going out of business, and then the quality of those vendors went downhill. I've been using FCP for ~5 years now and never heard anything like that.

Perhaps, not 100% sure
Appreciate 0