BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-04-2019, 09:54 PM   #1
Neiman Levenson
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i M-sport

E82 Garage Sale! (261M wheels, Full interior, BMS Billet Shift rod, Bosch 02's, Etc))

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 300.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling a bunch of E82 / N54 parts I have collected over time as Im moving into a new house and would like to free up some space. Open to offers on anything or combo deals
  • N54 Stock Ignition Coils - all 6 in good working condition. (50$ shipped)
  • BMS shift rod for 09+ cars - long version. Brand new, never installed (40$ shipped)
  • VTT External PCV fittings - Throttle body vaccum adapter fitting, VTT 8AN push lock check valve, and 8AN female pushlock fitting (70$ shipped for all )
  • Bosch 02 sensor used for only 70 miles. thought it was my issue but turned out to be injectors. swapped to NTK 02's anyways to these barely got used and have been sitting (130$ shipped)
  • FRM3 footwell module - was original on my car but got but died. It can be recovered and restored to working condition through plenty companies - (40$ shipped)
  • 261 M-Sport wheels - comes with Michelin A/S 3+ tires all with 60-70% tread remaining and TMS. local pickup only - (450$ local pickup only)
  • Dash for idrive - great for MHD or android project. (125$ local pickup only)
  • Dove Grey Leather interior - Have everything besides door panels - literally everything. Seats, center console, glovebox, lower kick panels, carpets, floor mats, etc. (200$ takes it all - local pickup only)

Attached Images

Last edited by Neiman Levenson; 08-05-2019 at 12:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2019, 04:38 PM   #2
Neiman Levenson
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodoax View Post
Hello, do you have the interior trim pieces available?
sorry, only the Dove grey pieces are for sale. Swapped to black so Im keeping the ABC pillars, headliner and glacier trim.

BMS Shift rod sold!
      08-05-2019, 06:45 PM   #3
Upgrade+
Good life
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 AW

Where the hell have your vids been brother?! Been thinking about how the progress was going and if you still are in the 1er scene. Hope all is well
Current: 08 E90 M3 Alpine White Former: 11 135i Msport Space Gray -Former: 07 335i Titanium Silver E92- Former: 08 135i Alpine White E82- Past: 06 Subaru STI WRB- Past: 04 Audi S4 Imola yellow- Past:97 Honda prelude Ice blue
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2019, 07:58 PM   #4
Neiman Levenson
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrade+ View Post
Where the hell have your vids been brother?! Been thinking about how the progress was going and if you still are in the 1er scene. Hope all is well
haha, all is well! Im still very much in the scene just havent had the time for youtube lately. Between just graduating college and working full time, buying my first house, and traveling this summer I haven't had much time to upload any videos but for good reason

side note, the car did get a bunch of upgrades earlier this summer such as BMP PI and full e85, GFB Gforce3 electronic boost controller, and has been getting more tuning but I ran into problems with my Index 12 Direct injectors being loose and oval'ing my cylinder head... good news is that I have a new cylinder head on the way and looking forward to an action packed fall full of ST n54 boost!
      08-06-2019, 02:05 PM   #5
Upgrade+
Good life
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiman Levenson View Post
Quote:
haha, all is well! Im still very much in the scene just havent had the time for youtube lately. Between just graduating college and working full time, buying my first house, and traveling this summer I haven't had much time to upload any videos but for good reason

side note, the car did get a bunch of upgrades earlier this summer such as BMP PI and full e85, GFB Gforce3 electronic boost controller, and has been getting more tuning but I ran into problems with my Index 12 Direct injectors being loose and oval'ing my cylinder head... good news is that I have a new cylinder head on the way and looking forward to an action packed fall full of ST n54 boost!
Wow! Congrats on the life accomplishments and goals. I remember watching one of your first vids from your first 1er and thinking this is such a young kid but determined and focused. Do an update maybe on how life is going for all the subscribers.
Current: 08 E90 M3 Alpine White Former: 11 135i Msport Space Gray -Former: 07 335i Titanium Silver E92- Former: 08 135i Alpine White E82- Past: 06 Subaru STI WRB- Past: 04 Audi S4 Imola yellow- Past:97 Honda prelude Ice blue
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2019, 05:02 PM   #6
Neiman Levenson
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Wow! Congrats on the life accomplishments and goals. I remember watching one of your first vids from your first 1er and thinking this is such a young kid but determined and focused. Do an update maybe on how life is going for all the subscribers.
great idea! Once i get settled into my new house and garage I think it would make a good video showing off the 135i new workshop

02 sensors sold btw!
      08-10-2019, 05:54 PM   #7
Neiman Levenson
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Sold the PCV fittings. Still have wheels, ignition coils, FRM3, and full grey interior for sale. Message if interested