01-06-2015, 01:23 PM   #1
LatinBimmer
Lieutenant
Peru
Rep
Drives: X5 2014 Sparkling Brown

F15 Performance Power Kit

Hello buddies!!

I was at my dealer's yesterday and asking about the Performance Power Kit and when he listed the part, only showed an envelope, M Performance stickers and thats it. So, he thinks thats coding only and no chip at all? Can that PPK be coded by esys? Or that's ista/p only programming?
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 01:29 PM   #2
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinBimmer View Post
Hello buddies!!

I was at my dealer's yesterday and asking about the Performance Power Kit and when he listed the part, only showed an envelope, M Performance stickers and thats it. So, he thinks thats coding only and no chip at all? Can that PPK be coded by esys? Or that's ista/p only programming?
No, it requires an FSC code to allow it. It is all software related regardless, which is why you only saw an envelope. Personally, I'd order a RaceChip if I were you. The removal and install is much easier for your engine and many members are happy with it. PM me if you want a good deal on it.