BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

European Auto Source (EAS)

09-22-2014, 06:14 PM   #1
Harpua
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Help. No Sound.

I just got my car back today from the dealer after replacing the fuel module and upgrading the software (fuel pump malfunction last week). I realized on the drive home that the iPod wasnt playing. After troubleshooting for a while, it became clear that it wasn't just my iPod that wasn't making any sound, but that there is now zero audio coming through the speakers.

No chimes or bings, no warnings and no audio at all, iPod CD radio bluetooth inclusive.

Everything on the iDrive seems to be working, though.

I think it's pretty clear that this is related to the software update, but getting the car to the dealership is a major inconvenience. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this on my own? I had zero problems with the audio system before the dealership visit.

Frustrating.

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0