Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

05-26-2019, 01:47 PM   #89
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

Drives: M2 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Lets put you along with, Bolton, Abrams, Pompeo, & Satanyahu on the front Line.
No problem, once you join Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and all the other heretics Iran supports on the firing line.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 03:54 PM   #90
adc100
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Looks like all the snowflakes are posting on one thread in an effort to make it look like there is come kind of consensus. I really don't bother reading them..each post read makes a normal person a little dumber. Although it can have the opposite effect. My 110 IQ seems pretty high compared to the folks that post this drivel.

But truthfully guys..I doubt if any of the conservatives on this board bothers reading any of them
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 06:06 PM   #91
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Looks like all the snowflakes are posting on one thread in an effort to make it look like there is come kind of consensus. I really don't bother reading them..each post read makes a normal person a little dumber. Although it can have the opposite effect. My 110 IQ seems pretty high compared to the folks that post this drivel.

But truthfully guys..I doubt if any of the conservatives on this board bothers reading any of them
If you have a 110 IQ, why are using the term snowflake?

Also, that Cosmopolitan IQ test you took on May 3, 2016, it's not indicative of true IQ.

If you're IQ is so high, were you reading at a PhD level at the age of 14? Like MK? Or are you beyond that, reading Saami in Braille since you were 11 years 7 months?
      05-26-2019, 08:58 PM   #92
adc100
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
If you have a 110 IQ, why are using the term snowflake?

Also, that Cosmopolitan IQ test you took on May 3, 2016, it's not indicative of true IQ.

If you're IQ is so high, were you reading at a PhD level at the age of 14? Like MK? Or are you beyond that, reading Saami in Braille since you were 11 years 7 months?
My IQ was 110 in HS that's a bit above the "average" range. You have a really tough time making it through engineering with that IQ.

But let me qualify that. When I graduated in 1969 the flunkout rate for frosh/soph was well over 50% . Today you don't get flunked out..they want your money. The only reason I made it through is I was very good at math.

I am not bragging about my High IQ..just the opposite. But I do know that I am a pretty good Mechanical Engineer...despite the IQ thing.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 10:56 AM   #93
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
Quote:
Do you compare notes with zwang, Roma, and GeorgeA?
Do you , Run Silent, .2pdk, MKSixer , other_evolved, hooligan_COLD, Poiseuille, Share CIA Talking Points/ Washington DC Think Tank Propaganda before you gang up to Propagandize the American People?
Appreciate 1
1 AKY283.00

05-27-2019, 10:58 AM   #94
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
$5,426,000,000,000 Has been spent on Endless Regime Change Wars Since 2001! These wars do not benefit the American Citizens nor the people of the Countries we Invade. ...Who Benefits ?.... The Military Industrial Complex and its Multi-Nationals benefit , The Corportists benfits, The Oil & Gas Multi-Nnationals benefit, Natural Resource Multi-Nationals benefit, The Ruling Class Global Elite Corporatists who are are Major share Holders Benefit, The Global Central Bankers benefit (Inter-American Development Bank, IMF, World Bank, ect) .... None of these Corporate Entities,nor People give a shit about the average american, nor about the Trillions of Debt that is piled on our backs, and future Generations of Americans.

The framers of our constitution were clear that we are not to meddle in the affairs of foreign nations...
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 11:07 AM   #95
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

"SnowFlakes" ... What a smart guy you are.. If I could only have a 110IQ then I would have the mental capacity to understand the Establishment/Corporate narrative.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-30-2019 at 03:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 11:10 AM   #96
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

"SnowFlakes" ... What a smart guy you are.. If I could only have a 110IQ then I would have the mental capacity understand the establishment narrative.
Still drunk, or just suffering from a wicked hangover? Grumpy old man's rum can be lethal
      05-27-2019, 11:19 AM   #97
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
The Middle Eastern Wars of Aggression are part of the Israeli "Yinon Plan" that was first Published in 1982, It is "Israel's Master Plan to Dominate the Middle East"

Christopher Bollyn a former Mainstream Journalist and Israeli-Palestine specilist lays out "The Dual-Deception of 9/11 and the Fraudulent War on Terror” and the Yinon Plan

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-27-2019 at 11:27 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 11:22 AM   #98
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Still drunk, or just suffering from a wicked hangover? Grumpy old man's rum can be lethal
Lonely Memorial day at the Langley Cubicle Farm?...Propaganda never rests!
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 11:57 AM   #99
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
The Middle Eastern Wars of Aggression are part of the Israeli "Yinon Plan" that was first Published in 1982, It is "Israel's Master Plan to Dominate the Middle East"

Christopher Bollyn a former Mainstream Journalist and Israeli-Palestine specilist lays out "The Dual-Deception of 9/11 and the Fraudulent War on Terror" and the Yinon Plan

https://www.henrymakow.com/2014/01/C...-to-UK%20.html

you follow some zany people!

05-27-2019, 12:12 PM   #100
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Care to debate the content? ... I don't think so..... its always the same deal with you guys Discredit the Messenger in order to discredit the message.

...Like the "RT bombs" you like to lob at me all the time, does it ever get old? ...I see through you, you're like a "Paperman".

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-27-2019 at 12:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 12:41 PM   #101
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Care to debate the content? ... I don't think so..... its always the same deal with you guys Discredit the Messenger in order to discredit the message.

...Like the "RT bombs" you like to lob at me all the time, does it ever get old? ...I see through you, you're like a "Paperman".
You're still reaching on the insults.......
      05-27-2019, 09:21 PM   #102
MarcoZandrini
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2018 M240i

Quote:
This "crisis" seems contrived. Something doesn't seem right.........So we have four damaged oil tankers, the damage being kind of odd, and a minor Yemeni rebel drone strike on a Saudi oil pipeline. As much as I dislike the Iranian regime, it has been smart enough to avoid situations like this. Either they have someone new in charge who is obviously less intelligent, or something else is going on.

PS I never could figure out why the F-14 was phased out so quickly and completely. A little research last year revealed why.....they were retired and completely scrapped so there would be no source of spare parts for the Iranians.
Actually, Iran was never able to buy the F14. Iranian military staff were in the US negotiating the purchase when the Iranian government was overthrown bybthe Muslim extremists. I knew one of the very senior Iranian officers as he and his family lived in my condo building. I was on the staff if Naval Air Systems Commsnd (NAVAIR) at the time though I wasnít invoked with foreign military sales. Before that assignment I was a chief petty officer in USS ENGLAND (CG22). I deployed with to the Persian Gulf in her in the winter if 1988-89. The Iranians had F4ís then.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2019, 09:07 PM   #103
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Tucker Actually Calls out the Neocon's for their Fucking Bullshit, lying about Iran's nuclear capabilities for a Decade and provides prospective just how devastating a war with Iran would be for America

Appreciate 0
      05-29-2019, 09:31 PM   #104
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
more good stuff from Tucker calling out their bullshit

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-29-2019 at 10:24 PM..
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump4986.00

05-29-2019, 09:40 PM   #105
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
And here is some fucking CIA Bullshit from MSNBC backing a War with Iran based on supposed "unnamed sources"

Appreciate 0
      05-30-2019, 09:54 AM   #106
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

"unnamed sources" Will nobody learn????
Appreciate 1
SoCalS2k263.50

05-30-2019, 10:08 AM   #107
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Quote:
No.

No.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2019, 12:53 PM   #108
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
So true!!!!

All these unnamed sources tell us Iran is evil and about false flag attack lol. Same game plan they did to fool us into war on Iraq now here what a joke
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2019, 12:55 PM   #109
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
So true!!!!

All these unnamed sources tell us Iran is evil and about false flag attack lol. Same game plan they did to fool us into war on Iraq now here what a joke
Name:  tenorasd.gif
Views: 102
Size:  82.3 KB
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2019, 12:58 PM   #110
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by .2pdk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
So true!!!!

Attachment 2066581
That is one weird meme. We get it you want to goto war cause you gonna make money on stock market ok lol atleast put memes of normal ppl laughing not that weird stuff
Appreciate 0