New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #1
Casca
Captain
Rep

Drives: E90 6MT

Almost rear-ended someone, pretty sure it was a scam team...

There was two cars pretty much bottle necking a two lane road. I got the feeling they knew each other because of how they keep looking at each other. Finally one of them goes fast enough where a gap opens for me to pass, so I switch lanes, speed up to pass with easily enough space to get in front of the car I just went around. As I go to switch back to the left lane, the guy honks the horn and starts flashing me, which gets me to look back again thinking wtf his problem is....this is where the car in my current lane suddenly slows down for no reason. Not slamming on brakes, but easily dropped speed right as the dude in the other car flashes and honks. Turning my lots of space to pass into just squeezing by.

I didn't hit, it was pretty close though.

I am very glad the e90 is great for seeing everything around you easily and quickly. My other car, freak'n headrests are in the way and I'd probably have collided driving that car, because looking behind takes longer.

Last edited by Casca; 01-04-2014 at 05:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2014, 05:42 PM   #2
Arben72
Banned
Albania
Rep

Drives: E92 M3

Sounds like an insurance scam...
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2014, 05:50 PM   #3
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

so you purposely drove into this scam and then figured this incident was awesome enough for you to start a thread about it !?!?

RIVETTING !!!!
Appreciate 0