BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-28-2014, 10:23 PM   #1
the1andonly
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: black on black 128i manual

INTRODUCING speQc! Share your car or motorcycle mods/specs with anybody INSTANTLY!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have been a member of this forum for a few years now and a dedicated team and I put in a lot of hard work to create a fantastic product that we hope our enthusiast community will enjoy. It’s a small 2 inch professional-quality, weatherproof, vinyl sticker called speQc and it’s very simple.

• Apply the sticker to any visible part of your car or motorcycle.

• Personally enter all your vehicle modifications and specifications right to the sticker with your phone in a matter of minutes.

• Now anybody with a mobile device can scan that sticker on your vehicle and see all your mods!

Its that easy and absolutely awesome! Think of the possibilities at car meets, car events, get togethers, car shows, cruises etc. As fellow 1addict forum members we're going to send you out speQc for $4 off the price to check out. We want you to try it, write about it, share it with your friends and let us know what you think. We aim to be the gold standard for enthusiasts to share their mods, and we hope you consider using speQc in the future.

We invite you to try speQc! go to: www.speqc.com/getspeqc/speqc and use special code 1ADDICT20 at checkout. ($4 off ends 6/15/2014)

Best,
The spec Team
www.speqc.com

Attached Images

06-03-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
Everfly
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Nice pic
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2014, 10:49 PM   #3