F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Getbmwparts.com
GetBMWParts

05-13-2014, 12:47 PM   #1
M5Blood
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Getbmwparts.com

Hey Guys,

Have any of you used GETBMWPARTS.com before? I have a new F32 and they have the Aero Lip for sail and say its OEM but you cant even buy the lip from BMW. So my questions are can I trust them when their prices are ridiculously and amazingly low (I want BMW quality, not something seen on ebay) and are these OEM. Let me know if you have experience because if they are legit, this is a gold mine.
2006 E60 M5
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2014, 01:44 PM   #2
vip
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2001 Alpine White M5

Yes! I purchased my M Performance Suspension from them for my f30. Excellent site and they only deal via pm's or email. But I highly recommend them.
      05-13-2014, 03:34 PM   #3
sonystyle02
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 AMG GTS

very legit, great service, and quick response. recently ordered black grills for my f32 since my local dealer couldn't get a hold of them.
      05-22-2014, 11:16 AM   #4
Evan@Tischer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Online Parts Sales

Thanks for the support guys!!

M5Blood - we are a 100% legit vendor here and we offer Genuine BMW Parts and Accessories at deep discounts when you shop with us at getBMWparts.com!!! We're based out of an actual BMW Dealership - BMW of Silver Spring in Maryland. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be more than happy to assist. Our email is getHelp@getBMWparts.com, or you're welcome to PM Jason or myself here directly.

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 04:36 PM   #5
onehungevo
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Great vendor!!
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2014, 10:47 AM   #6
getBMWparts
Rep

Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehungevo View Post
Great vendor!!
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2014, 05:54 PM   #7
Rick4345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 WRX World Rally Blue

Garage List
Oh Yeah

I wouldn't even hesitate to deal with them. They are honest and friendly people to work with. I've ordered parts from them that when my dealer sees them, even they ask where I got them from. VERY straight up and knowledgeable.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2014, 02:26 PM   #8
Rickanthony
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i Sport Line

great vendor, but can always find better pricing somewhere else... its your choice of what quality you want
      11-10-2014, 06:12 PM   #9
X2 Monstah
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X2 XDrive 28i M Sport

+1 for Evan.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #10
mo335i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M-Sport EB II

Slow Customer Service

Unfortunately, my wife and I did not have a good experience. She ordered me M-performance grills for Christmas from them. When I opened the boxes on Christmas morning, I was shocked to see a returned grill in one of the boxes. The grill was also a right grill, not a left grill like the sticker on the box noted. The part was not wrapped in any protection and was obviously not checked and not original to the box. As well, I needed to call 5 times, send 2 emails and 1 PM to get a response from them. I was told since it was after Christmas they would have limited staff. None the less, I expect a call back or email. The best they could offer was 3day UPS on the replacement item and free shipping back. As it would happen 3-day is now 5 days as UPS is slow. Lastlyl, they refused to offer any type of discount for their mistake on the part or on a future part I am buying. Taking my business elsewhere and should have done it on the first order and saved $30 but I trusted GetBMWparts based on the forum. Think it is better to shop the BMW dealers on EBay.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2015, 11:07 PM   #11
USC2000
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i M Sport

I've made several purchases from getbmwparts and have been happy with all my purchases. I'm sure I'll be purchasing from them in the future.
      01-02-2015, 11:38 PM   #12
TiresOnFire
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015435i,2015550i,2017M240i

Great experience. Just installed carbon fiber F33 interior trim. No issues with ordering, billing, shipping, packaging, or the product. Will use them again and recommend them. Evan was my point of contact. Very responsive - I was thinking I was his only customer :-)
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:29 AM   #13
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo335i View Post
Unfortunately, my wife and I did not have a good experience. She ordered me M-performance grills for Christmas from them. When I opened the boxes on Christmas morning, I was shocked to see a returned grill in one of the boxes. The grill was also a right grill, not a left grill like the sticker on the box noted. The part was not wrapped in any protection and was obviously not checked and not original to the box. As well, I needed to call 5 times, send 2 emails and 1 PM to get a response from them. I was told since it was after Christmas they would have limited staff. None the less, I expect a call back or email. The best they could offer was 3day UPS on the replacement item and free shipping back. As it would happen 3-day is now 5 days as UPS is slow. Lastlyl, they refused to offer any type of discount for their mistake on the part or on a future part I am buying. Taking my business elsewhere and should have done it on the first order and saved $30 but I trusted GetBMWparts based on the forum. Think it is better to shop the BMW dealers on EBay.
We sincerely apologize for the mispackaged item and any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately we can't open the boxes the parts come to us in from BMW as we have 1000s of parts coming and going daily - so we trust that they are correct when they arrive to our warehouse. Once in awhile a mispackaged item unknowingly will make its way through from the manufacturer, but we'll go out of our way to correct the error as quickly as we possibly can.

In this case it was a little longer than usual as our Internet dept was closed for the Christmas holiday [as many businesses are], and shipping during this time of the year is delayed a bit through most carriers...including UPS. We did expedite the replacement grill at no charge as soon as we were back in the office on Monday 12/29, picked up the return shipping on the mispackaged item, and offered you an additional discount on the new order you were interested in placing per Jason's reply on 12/30 @ 9:30am to your follow-up email...so I'm not sure how we could've addressed this issue any better.

Regardless, we thank you again for your business, and hope you give us the chance to earn your business again.

Quote:
I've made several purchases from getbmwparts and have been happy with all my purchases. I'm sure I'll be purchasing from them in the future.
Thank you very much for your continued business and support!

Quote:
Great experience. Just installed carbon fiber F33 interior trim. No issues with ordering, billing, shipping, packaging, or the product. Will use them again and recommend them. Evan was my point of contact. Very responsive - I was thinking I was his only customer :-)
Thanks for the kind words! Let us know if you need anything else!

Last edited by Evan@Tischer; 01-06-2015 at 09:18 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2015, 04:18 AM   #14
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post
We sincerely apologize for the mispackaged item and any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately we can't open the boxes the parts come to us in from BMW as we have 1000s of parts coming and going daily - so we trust that they are correct when they arrive to our warehouse. Once in awhile a mispackaged item unknowingly will make its way through from the manufacturer, but we'll go out of our way to correct the error as quickly as we possibly can.

In this case it was a little longer than usual as our Internet dept was closed for the Christmas holiday [as many businesses are], and shipping during this time of the year is delayed a bit through most carriers...including UPS. We did expedite the replacement grill at no charge as soon as we were back in the office on Monday 12/29, picked up the return shipping on the mispackaged item, and offered you an additional discount on the new order you were interested in placing per Jason's reply on 12/30 @ 9:30am to your follow-up email...so I'm not sure how we could've addressed this issue any better.

Regardless, we thank you again for your business, and hope you give us the chance to earn your business again.

Thank you very much for your continued business and support!

Thanks for the kind words! Let us know if you need anything else!
Would you guys ship to Lebanon? Nobody does and it's killing me haha
      01-12-2015, 10:19 AM   #15
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhelou View Post
Would you guys ship to Lebanon? Nobody does and it's killing me haha
Sorry, we are not permitted to ship outside the US per BMW's rules. All orders must provide a US shipping address - perhaps a friend, family member, or fellow forum member would be willing to help ya out?

Appreciate 1
      05-04-2015, 11:51 AM   #16
onehungevo
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Definitely cheaper but I don't like the fact you can't call and speak to someone
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2015, 12:52 PM   #17
getBMWparts
Rep

Quote:
Definitely cheaper but I don't like the fact you can't call and speak to someone
Thank you for your feedback. We had to close the phone lines long ago simply due to the high volume of orders and inquiries that the two of us receive on a daily basis. Electronic communication not only helps us stay organized, but it also give us the ability provide part numbers, pictures, links, etc. in order to better assist each customer and improve the buying experience.

I think you'll find Evan and I to be extremely responsive via PM and email - give us a shot. We won't disappoint!

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2015, 03:45 PM   #18
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Definitely a fan of getbmwparts.com.

Silver Spring BMW is just a good dealership all around, recommended it to others in the market for a new BMW and have nothing but positive things to say about their service post purchase.

Just wish it were closer to Arlington ha.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2015, 02:47 PM   #19
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Definitely a fan of getbmwparts.com.

Silver Spring BMW is just a good dealership all around, recommended it to others in the market for a new BMW and have nothing but positive things to say about their service post purchase.

Just wish it were closer to Arlington ha.
Thanks for your support! Jason, myself, and everyone here at our dealership sincerely appreciate it!

Appreciate 0
      06-01-2015, 09:55 PM   #20
onehungevo
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Definitely understand the reason for using e-mail. I can say getbmwparts has always been quick to respond to questions and I had no problem returning a part that didn't fit my vehicle.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 10:20 AM   #21
getBMWparts
Rep

Quote:
Definitely understand the reason for using e-mail. I can say getbmwparts has always been quick to respond to questions and I had no problem returning a part that didn't fit my vehicle.
Thank you very much - we appreciate your support!

Appreciate 0
      06-09-2015, 08:49 AM   #22
G30 B58
Pace Car Driver
Rep
Drives: '22 AW G30 B58 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@Tischer View Post
Thank you very much - we appreciate your support!

Are we still using AIM? I can't seem to get a reply. Am I blocked?
Appreciate 0