E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Constant engine Vibration Problem

04-26-2014, 07:31 PM   #1
Focus
Captain
Rep
Drives: N/A

Constant engine Vibration Problem

Hi all,

Last week i ran into someone on a private road and we decided to have a friendly race. Right after, my E92 had a vibration that didn't seem to be modulated by the throttle, it's constant. Since i had to replace my valve cover gasket anyways i decided to order new plugs, 1 new coil, and this morning ( All day infact :thumb down i replaced those. The vibration is still there. The whole car actually shakes subtly. If i pop open the trunk, you can see it shaking, same for my shifter.

I haven't gotten a chance to pull codes yet. What prompted me to replace my VCG was oil in Cylinder #3 . Has anyone experience something like this on their 335i? Any opinions welcome.