F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > M Performance Exhaust installation in F31
proTUNING Freaks

01-14-2014, 11:09 AM   #1
justinmj
Private
Rep
Drives: '14 328xi wagon, '13 135i vert

M Performance Exhaust installation in F31

Does anyone know of a good resource for installing the M Performance Exhaust system into my '14 F31? The service department at my closest dealer (mine is Pacific BMW in Glendale) quoted me about $175 to install. Any other thoughts on where I should get this done for a bit less, or is it not worth it?

Thanks for the help.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2014, 11:00 PM   #2
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ?????

well i do all my work myself on all my past and current cars. as for the work its seems and is easy to do but that is easy to say.

now state it in another point of view, like yours and say it may not be easy or feasible to do, for what ever the reason. so i will not be like those idiots who dont take the time to put themselves into another person's shoe and say its super easy and that you should go take a hike if you dont do it yourself.

ok, so now back to your question. after a lot of experience working on cars, i would say exhaust work can be exhausting work. lol. (see what i did there. play on words.)

i would have to say that is not the most expensive price nor is it the cheapest.
sometimes cheap isnt the way to go. sometimes people who dont know what they are doing will offer a cheap price and do a half-ass job. and yes exhaust work can be half-ass'd. if your on the cheap side, you could try out a muffler shop and take your chances there. you maybe able to get it done for half the price. at least with muffler shops they do muffler work.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2014, 04:40 AM   #3
Punisher_F80
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 Bmw M3 Comp

EAS

European Auto Source
Appreciate 0