E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > VMR V710 19x8.5 et35 (front pair only!)

12-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
pete_z89
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 sdrive35i sound/sport/nav

VMR V710 19x8.5 et35 (front pair only!)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys, I picked up a set of wheels, and went to have them installed. Turned out the rear wheels were in terrible condition, so I just purchased a brand new set. I tried returning these wheels to the original seller, but he was non-responsive. So I trashed the two rear wheels (as they are undriveable), and now have the pair of the front wheels remaining.

They are the VMR V710's. Both 19x8.5 et35. Original color is the gloss gunmetal. They have been plastidipped flat black. Center caps not included.

BOTH have SOME curb rash. ONE has a very slight bend. Remember, I literally threw away the rear wheels. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, just trying to be honest and sell these wheels as-is, for someone that needs a replacement wheel or something.

I've already found boxes to have them shipped in, and have them stored away in the back of my garage. If you are interested in them, I'll gladly go out there and take some pictures for you, but right now, it's freezing out in my garage, and the wheels are buried away.

I'm looking for $125 for the non-bent wheel, and $75 for the slightly bent wheel. The previous owner claims he didn't have any air loss in the tires (which there wasn't when I was about to get them installed), and he didn't have any vibration. So my honest opinion is that the bend doesn't affect anything, but nevertheless, it still has a bend.

I will ship anywhere in the country, but buyer must pay for shipping (shouldn't be too bad for just one wheel in a box by itself I wouldn't think -- maybe $35 or $40?)

If interested just lemme know and I'll take a few pictures for you.

Appreciate 0
      12-23-2013, 04:28 AM   #2
AndyDaBoss
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: TiAg 08' E90 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [4.50]
Please pm me pics I am very interested

Appreciate 0
      12-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #3
pete_z89
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 sdrive35i sound/sport/nav

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDaBoss View Post
Please pm me pics I am very interested
Pics sent......

For everyone else, shipping EACH rim in Texas and surrounding states will be $35. Shipping to Southwest, Southeast, and North Central U.S. will be $45. Shipping to Northeast and Northwest U.S. will be $60. Those are quotes from UPS.
Appreciate 0