E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Do all WW ships in Bremerhaven pick up Bimmers?

10-16-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
cshsia
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: AMV8, Ford Fiesta SE

Do all WW ships in Bremerhaven pick up Bimmers?

While looking at the WW website, I realized that some ships dock at NY and SC, some just NY. Do all ships scheduled to depart Bremerhaven pick up bimmers? or only those bound for both the BMW ports in the east coast.

My 328i vert is at the docks, next ship TORONTO is scheduled to depart 10/18, goes to NY but not SC. Then the INTEGRITY is leaving 10/22, heading to both NY and SC.

Based on everyone's experience, how do they handle this?

App Developer working full time from home. Next car related app coming July 2013.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2007, 10:57 AM   #2
samoe93
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '08 E93 335

At least some of the WW ships bound for the West Coast stop at Halifax, Canada on the way. Mine is there right now actually - after Halifax it goes straight down to the Canal and then up to Port Hueneme; no further stops on the east coast. Not that I believe that your car would be delivered through Halifax instead of New York (given you're in New York), but it's interesting for the complete picture.