E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Clear Corner Euro Lights

10-08-2007, 09:05 PM   #1
Slikpak
Learning Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12' E93 M3

Clear Corner Euro Lights

I'm looking for clear corners for an E90 they used to be available on eBay but no longer...anyone know where i can find them?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 09:11 PM   #2
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
as in european headlights?
      10-08-2007, 09:16 PM   #3
thealbert
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i xDrive

This might help

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-3...QQcmdZViewItem
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 09:19 PM   #4
jetblk328i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...spagenameZWDVW

right here buddy, no need to thank me ADHD....
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 09:48 PM   #5
roller84
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i & E60 550i

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
ADHD, since you never handled my transaction like you should have and never responded to PM's I am going to call you out here.

I heard through the grapevine that you knowingly sold me a damaged pair of Euro headlights, when they were described as "like new". You acted like you didn't know but convincingly told me that you would refund some money and that I could clean the headlights. This was aside from the cracked housing. Being nieve, I believed you.

I am tired of people screwing others here on the forums and have unfortunately been victim to it more than once.

To anyone looking to purchase anything from ADHD, beware!!!!
Pure S2 Turbos | Vargas Outlets | RB Inlets | OEM SS Kit & Performance Steering Wheel| LCI Rear Conversion | Euro Xenons | RD Sport Quad Exhaust | Spearco Intercooler | Cobb V3 | MORR VS7 | KW V3 | H&R Sways | Mtech Bodykit | Vorsteiner CF Hood, CSL Trunk & Front Lip | Quaife LSD | Rotora BBK | GruppeM Intake | Forge UK DV | AR Design Catted DP's
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 10:07 PM   #6
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roller84 View Post
ADHD, since you never handled my transaction like you should have and never responded to PM's I am going to call you out here.

I heard through the grape vine that you knowingly sold me a damaged pair of Euro headlights, when they were described as "like new". You acted like you didn't know but convincingly told me that you would refund some money and that I could clean the headlights. This was aside from the cracked housing. Being nieve, I believed you.

I am tired of people screwing others here on the forums and have unfortunately been victim to it more than once.

To anyone looking to purchase anything from ADHD, beware!!!!
LMAO!!! The grapevine wtf.. I sold u lights that were like new exactly! and u complained of normal road wear and some kind of dirt on the inside if i remember correctly. U wanted me to return them cuase of the dirt all u had to do is blow them out with a air hose..Im not going to deal with such petty problems when i dont feel its necessary!
      10-08-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
roller84
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
LMAO!!! The grapevine wtf.. I sold u lights that were like new exactly! and u complained of normal road wear and some kind of dirt on the inside if i remember correctly. U wanted me to return them cuase of the dirt all u had to do is blow them out with a air hose..Im not going to deal with such petty problems when i dont feel its necessary!
The fronts of the headlights were scuffered up, particularly one of them pretty badly. There was dirty water stains inside one of them, and there is virtually no way for you to get inside the headlight to clean. Lastly the housing was cracked right by one of the mounting tabs on the bottom...I don't think that's "petty". I don't consider scuffs/scratches "wear and tear" either.

YOU KNOW that you agreed to refund money but never did and just disappeared. I have PM's to prove. Anyways, the money you offered was pathetic as that was not going to make the headlights "like new". I consider "like new" to be in rather good condition with possible minor pitting/rock chips. Not scuffs/scrathes, cracked housing and dirty water stains inside the headlight. I think others would agree.
Pure S2 Turbos | Vargas Outlets | RB Inlets | OEM SS Kit & Performance Steering Wheel| LCI Rear Conversion | Euro Xenons | RD Sport Quad Exhaust | Spearco Intercooler | Cobb V3 | MORR VS7 | KW V3 | H&R Sways | Mtech Bodykit | Vorsteiner CF Hood, CSL Trunk & Front Lip | Quaife LSD | Rotora BBK | GruppeM Intake | Forge UK DV | AR Design Catted DP's
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 01:06 AM   #8
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:
The fronts of the headlights were scuffered up, particularly one of them pretty badly. There was dirty water stains inside one of them, and there is virtually no way for you to get inside the headlight to clean. Lastly the housing was cracked right by one of the mounting tabs on the bottom...I don't think that's "petty". I don't consider scuffs/scratches "wear and tear" either.

YOU KNOW that you agreed to refund money but never did and just disappeared. I have PM's to prove. Anyways, the money you offered was pathetic as that was not going to make the headlights "like new". I consider "like new" to be in rather good condition with possible minor pitting/rock chips. Not scuffs/scrathes, cracked housing and dirty water stains inside the headlight. I think others would agree.
If u wanted brand new headlights dude u shouldve bought new ones not USED!! Sorry but exactly like u said the monies offereed to be refuned was never enought for u and all u did was bitch that it was not acceptable..
Im sorry we never came to a resolution and its resorted to this. Im merely doing nothing but a favor to get these headlights to u guys and I think this is goign to put a STOP to it RIGHT NOW!! IM DONE NO MORE EUROSS!!!
Sorry everyone I will NOt be selling EUROS ANYMORE!!
This petty bullshit is ridicouls!!
      10-09-2007, 01:14 AM   #9
AoshichanX
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
If u wanted brand new headlights dude u shouldve bought new ones not USED!! Sorry but exactly like u said the monies offereed to be refuned was never enought for u and all u did was bitch that it was not acceptable..
Im sorry we never came to a resolution and its resorted to this. Im merely doing nothing but a favor to get these headlights to u guys and I think this is goign to put a STOP to it RIGHT NOW!! IM DONE NO MORE EUROSS!!!
awwwwww...me want euros :sad0147:
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 07:45 AM   #10
roller84
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
I had been nothing but diplomatic and nice in every single one of my PM's(I have saved all between us to confirm) and not once did I ever complain about the refund not being enough until this post, so please don't lie. That had nothing to do with this situation not gettting resolved. It was due to you not responding to my last couple of PM's and just disappearing.

I'm sorry you consider a cracked housing(right by one of the mounting tabs) and the other issues to be "like new". That is something most, if not all, would expect to be disclosed. I would of bought new headlights but you had no sets available. Besides, why would I want a cracked, dirty(on the inside), scratched up headlight(which can be buffed out, I'll give you that one) on a new car?

Also, if you don't make any money off of all these headlights you have sold then I'd be very surprised. Yes you have helped attain these headlights for us, which are very difficult to get, but you also make a couple of bucks in the process.

I'll be honest...from what it seemed, all people who had purchased headlights from you before were content. I guess I was just the unlucky one.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 09:36 AM   #11
Last E92 M3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoshichanX View Post
awwwwww...me want euros :sad0147:
lol...this thing looks cute :sad0147: haha
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 09:40 AM   #12
MOTO69JOE
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46, E90

FIGHT!!!! Hey come on guys take it to the PM's No wait this is better keep it going.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 10:37 AM   #13
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:
I had been nothing but diplomatic and nice in every single one of my PM's(I have saved all between us to confirm) and not once did I ever complain about the refund not being enough until this post, so please don't lie. That had nothing to do with this situation not gettting resolved. It was due to you not responding to my last couple of PM's and just disappearing.

I'm sorry you consider a cracked housing(right by one of the mounting tabs) and the other issues to be "like new". That is something most, if not all, would expect to be disclosed. I would of bought new headlights but you had no sets available. Besides, why would I want a cracked, dirty(on the inside), scratched up headlight(which can be buffed out, I'll give you that one) on a new car?

Also, if you don't make any money off of all these headlights you have sold then I'd be very surprised. Yes you have helped attain these headlights for us, which are very difficult to get, but you also make a couple of bucks in the process.

I'll be honest...from what it seemed, all people who had purchased headlights from you before were content. I guess I was just the unlucky one.
sorry u feel that way! here u go let me take care of myself for you
      10-09-2007, 01:22 PM   #14
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2007, 11:51 PM   #15
E90 ANdy
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E90 325i sport + idrive

Garage List
when you get your euro headlights, wanna sell me your oem ones ( if they're projectors)
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2007, 11:47 AM   #16
mds82
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Garage List
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...QQcmdZViewItem

Carbon fiber reflectors
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2007, 06:50 PM   #17
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 JKU Wrangler

Garage List
HSU on here sells new ones. PM him for more info.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2007, 07:20 PM   #18
scandluz22
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi

Garage List
2007 328XI  [0.00]
Quote:

Nope you weren't the only one.
      10-18-2007, 08:24 PM   #19
jetblk328i
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3This View Post
HSU on here sells new ones. PM him for more info.
i think hes dissapeared.....
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2007, 08:25 PM   #20
jetblk328i
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

lol if u dont want them ill take them, and since they are in such a condition that u describe them in... ill take them for cheap.....
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2007, 08:45 PM   #21
roller84
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblk328i View Post
lol if u dont want them ill take them, and since they are in such a condition that u describe them in... ill take them for cheap.....
Scavenger! lol

I am working on trying to get them repaired. I could not find anyone who would just sell me the one side and I didn't want to spend the money to buy a whole new set.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2007, 08:52 PM   #22
scandluz22
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi

Garage List
2007 328XI  [0.00]
Quote:
Scavenger! lol

I am working on trying to get them repaired. I could not find anyone who would just sell me the one side and I didn't want to spend the money to buy a whole new set.
Which side is messed up? I miay be up for buying one side if you get the other. Mine is the passenger side.......Like I said you weren't the only one.