E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Ordering a new 328i --- NEEDDDDD HELPPP!

10-08-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
kdailey325xi
Rep
Drives: 2006 bmw 325xi

Exclamation Ordering a new 328i --- NEEDDDDD HELPPP!

Hey! Hope everyone is having fun with their BMW's today! I am planning on ordering a 2008 BMW 328i, Montego Blue/Lemon and basically all of the options except the sport package, adaptive cruise, adaptive steering and a couple more. My final price is 43,350. Is the lemon going to cost more? how long do you think it will take to order? how much do you put down when ordering? and is there any other cool options that you have to special order? THANKS!

I currently do not have a 325xi, my friend just let me use this name because they dont use it. My current car is a 2007 toyota prius touring that i got in december which currently has 26,000 miles. Im excited about the change, though i will miss the yota.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 03:33 PM   #2
devisional
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdailey325xi View Post
Hey! Hope everyone is having fun with their BMW's today! I am planning on ordering a 2008 BMW 328i, Montego Blue/Lemon and basically all of the options except the sport package, adaptive cruise, adaptive steering and a couple more. My final price is 43,350. Is the lemon going to cost more? how long do you think it will take to order? how much do you put down when ordering? and is there any other cool options that you have to special order? THANKS!

I currently do not have a 325xi, my friend just let me use this name because they dont use it. My current car is a 2007 toyota prius touring that i got in december which currently has 26,000 miles. Im excited about the change, though i will miss the yota.
I ordered the 328i w/ sports package, premium package and navigation it all came out to 42,900. The lemon is a special color that you can only order. No dealer will have that color in the lot. The lemon won't cost more either. It takes 5-7 weeks after ordering and to do so you're going to have to put some money down. Don't worry, that money will go as part of your total down payment.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
kdailey325xi
Rep
Drives: 2006 bmw 325xi

I called a dealership today and they said it would take about 12 weeks. They also said that the lemon interior would cost more if it wasnt a main stream color. How much did you put down//
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #4
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
I called a dealership today and they said it would take about 12 weeks. They also said that the lemon interior would cost more if it wasnt a main stream color. How much did you put down//
When I was checking out cars, they never said they charge more for any interior.. I ended up getting the 335... but lemon is gorgeous.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 04:25 PM   #5
EastCoast335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 | 2008 335i

Quote:
Are you reffering to Deposit of Down Payment?

If you mean deposit, typical is $1000 at the time you place the order...

Down payment if you are buying, is really personal preference but if I had to give a typical amount it would be 20% (what most banks want you to put down for financing)
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #6
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Quote:

i'm not aware the extra charge for lemon. however, i do know if you get premium package it comes with leather seats. just pick the color you want. i didn't opt for premium package so i had to pay about $1200 for my coral red leather.

you should seriously consider sports package. the seats alone make up for it.

took me about 1.5 months to receieve the car from the date the car went into production. i put $0 down since i leased it. my drive off was about $1050 which inluded 1st month's payment, registration and all that other crap.

in case you're wondering, i got my 07 328i with steptronic, sports package, red leather, navigation, comfort access and logic7 for $41,085. you can also try to get some free floor mats.