THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum xDrive or not?

08-19-2013, 03:52 AM   #1
Dan203
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i xDrive

xDrive or not?

Does anyone know for sure if they will offer a 235i with xDrive here in the US?

I've had an 08 135i since they were first released. (special ordered one of the three allocated to my local dealer) I love the car, but it is not very good for winter even with winter tires. So I'm thinking about getting something AWD so I don't have to drive my wife's crappy Subaru 2.5i every time there is even a threat of snow. I was thinking about getting a 335i xDrive, but then I cam across some info which suggested that there might be a 225i with xDrive coming in a couple of months. If that's true then I'll hold off an see if I can order one. If not then I'll probably just get the 335ix instead. Does anyone have any concrete info on this? Or at least know when we might get some concrete info. I don't want to wait for something that's never coming.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 05:18 AM   #2
Uneedthis2
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i M-sport

I'm fairly certain that there will be an xdrive offering in the 2 series. I read it somewhere when the vin info was found. I just got rid of my xdrive E90 and it was great in all sorts of weather. Just make sure you've got a set of winter wheels/tires and you'll be just fine!
Appreciate 0