BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental)

EXXEL Distributions

06-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Anyone going to be at The Ring on 16.06?

I'm doing euro delivery soon and will be at Nuburgring on Sunday June 16th driving extremely slow. If anybody is going to be there that day and would let me go along for a ride with somebody that knows how to drive the track properly let me know. The BMW ring taxi isn't available and I'd love to be able to see what it's like to drive around the track faster than I could manage. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
sylonien
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3

Probably will go again this year but maybe a later date though.
Hope you have a nice time though
      06-09-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
I'm doing euro delivery soon and will be at Nuburgring on Sunday June 16th driving extremely slow. If anybody is going to be there that day and would let me go along for a ride with somebody that knows how to drive the track properly let me know. The BMW ring taxi isn't available and I'd love to be able to see what it's like to drive around the track faster than I could manage. Thanks!
Good idea posting in here, that is fairly soon for me to plan out but I will let you know. I just did a lap last weekend with some locals there and was close to 8 minutes.....WOW! My fastest is 8:57 but this next trip I make should be much lower. BTW, I am American stationed here for the military and I would love to give you the ride of your life!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #4
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylonien View Post
Probably will go again this year but maybe a later date though.
Hope you have a nice time though
Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2013, 10:20 AM   #5
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
Good idea posting in here, that is fairly soon for me to plan out but I will let you know. I just did a lap last weekend with some locals there and was close to 8 minutes.....WOW! My fastest is 8:57 but this next trip I make should be much lower. BTW, I am American stationed here for the military and I would love to give you the ride of your life!
Well if you are there that day then I'd love a ride! Not only can I not drive fast because of the break in but I also don't have the skill at this point. I'll pm you my phone number. I can't call while in Germany but I can text.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 05:57 AM   #6
UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

Quote:
I might be going bro depending on the weather...I have a few friends there this coming weekend bc theres a few events...im not the fastest but I should be in the mid 8s this trip...my fastest time of my last trip was 8:49 so it still will be a crazy rush haha...ill let you know
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #7
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Well if you are there that day then I'd love a ride! Not only can I not drive fast because of the break in but I also don't have the skill at this point. I'll pm you my phone number. I can't call while in Germany but I can text.
Power Prowess, I will be there so your shotgun is reserved! I will be there in the morning time to around 1300-1400. Call my cell when you get to Germany. This is going to be fun!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #8
Brooklyn Mark
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 MR E92 DCT

I will be there with my new m3 between July 20-30, hoping to meet up with some locals for a few runs
Appreciate 0