E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Dreaded Pothole and 225m Alloys

05-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
GP87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Current:F82 M4 Previous:F83 M4

Dreaded Pothole and 225m Alloys

Evening all.

Hit a pothole over the weekend on a back road around Windsor at speed, seems to have either knocked my alignment majorly out, or worse, caused some suspension damage.

After a brief inspection, there doesn't appear to be any cracks to my 225m alloys or any obvious suspension damage, but when driving locally this evening, on each occasion that I went over a surface imperfection or drain/manhole cover, the car would viciously pull to the opposite side. This was somewhat exacerbated by the heavy rain, but worrying indeed, and worse than the benchmark 225m alloys+runflats and M-Sport handling.

Firstly, has anybody experienced anything similar to the aforementioned, and secondly, can anybody recommend a decent and experienced garage within reasonable reach of Windsor?

Many thanks in advance,

G
Appreciate 0