E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Crappy service in Eugene...anyone?

09-11-2007, 10:17 PM   #1
signel
Rep
Drives: 06 325i

Crappy service in Eugene...anyone?

I am on leave in Eugene in my 06 325i and have the wife and two little ones in tow. My SRS light kicks on during the road trip up and a certian (the only) dealership tells me they can't fit me into their "tight" schedule. I then tell them I am a little upset about lack of "prompt" service from any Dealerships for this matter and it seems to me while transporting a passanger a faulty airbag is more important than some guys oil change. They then take my number and will "call me if there is a cancellation" Next day phone rings they have a 0930 (yeah I am Military) cancellation and they can fit me in. Long story short they didn't even touch it by 1400. WTF. Tell me in advance they need it all day. The chick tells me a couple of hours. This shop needs serious help and I have never heard any good compliments. They installed seat coverson my mom's Zed and burned out the seat switches and tried charging her for it. Has anyone else had this kind of service from them? I say head to Portland for the afternoon.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #2
ecgtplayer
GO325BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325

The service adviser Ashley really
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #3
signel
Rep
Drives: 06 325i

ha ha. You must have had the same great service.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
DeViNe335i
Rep
Drives: E90

I agree, I bought my car from them thinking Ill get the Ultimite experience and service, since its a BMW. But it turned out to be nothing but problems with them. I will NEVER EVER recommend them to ANYONE. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE, EVER.
Appreciate 0