E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > My car has a love affair with the service dept.

08-07-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
Rep
Drives: See Sig

My car has a love affair with the service dept.

I just dont understand what it is. Is my car not adjusting to my garage well enough? Am I not showing it enough love? Have I not bathed it religiously and waxed it twice since taking it away from the dealer 4 months ago?

My brake sensor warning came back again today. 4300 miles are on the clock. A week does not go by anymore where I have to bring it to the dealer for something stupid or resetting.

For all those people that are saying "well thats what you get for a 1st gen model", how about you wise up and think about what youre saying. The only thing different on the 335 is the engine. EVERYTHING else is the same since the e90 platform came out.

I knew I was going to be plagued with the German gremlins. I just left another German(Audi) that also had a love affair with the service department.

I dont have the time or the patience to deal with this much longer. There truly isnt a car on the market right now that is all things. Its a shame, it really is. The only way to own a BMW without problems, is to never take it out of the garage. This Ive learned through experience.
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0