F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Kudos to Mike Wendroff--CA @ Morristown BMW
Studio RSR

09-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
wolke9
apexlvr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 VW GTI;335i m-sprt ordrd

Kudos to Mike Wendroff--CA @ Morristown BMW

Hello,

I wanted to pass along the excellent service, professionalism, and courtesy I experienced by my CA Mike at Morristown BMW.

I had researched the vehicle I had wanted for the past 6 months and decided on an F30 M-Sport w/ specific options in EBII that I would do a NOV PCD on in South Carolina.

I contacted Mike at the suggestion someone who frequents this forum often and was nothing but thoroughly impressed from beginning to end. Communication was superb and the deal that was agreed upon was beyond what was expected. Within 3-4 eMails, I had ordered the vehicle I had wanted at a price I thought was fair. Mike answered any and all questions and if he didn't know the answer, he found out. He has done PCD's and ED's in the past and this was not a problem for him. He is a stellar example of someone that is dedicated, honest, professional, and caring as well as someone that goes the extra mile for his client. Somewhat seldom seen in this line of work I've noticed.

To make a long story short(er), I have recently lost my job and had called to cancel my order that had already started production. Obviously, I wasn't expecting much in the way of my deposit being returned since the car had already been built. This is why the dealer requests deposits in the 1st place--I would think.

I was notified recently, that I will end up getting my full deposit back, which will be sorely needed in the next month or so, but thats not the reason for this eMail. Even if I didn't receive it, I would be sending this out.

I want potential BMW buyers to know that there are other reputable CA's to buy from, whether in-state or out-of-state, exclusive of some of the more popular names mentioned on this forum. Nothing against them, but want to give kudos where kudos is due. Mike would appreciate the business and I cannot fathom someone having a bad experience ordering/buying from him. If you do--PM me and I'll take the heat personally. He is a no-nonsense guy and cares deeply about his work ethic and his love of BMW's.

Good luck to all of you current/future BMW owners as my dream won't become reality for a while longer. Please give Mike some business as he not only deserves it, but so do you!!
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
BigDadyCool
Finally after so much BullS#&$!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Sedan

wat was the price u recieved if u dont mind
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
chrisny
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

Sorry to hear about your job loss. Nice of you to take the time to put a good word out there for the CA given the circumstances.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #4
EnerJi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 BMW 335i M-Sport EB-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolke9 View Post
Hello,

I wanted to pass along the excellent service, professionalism, and courtesy I experienced by my CA Mike at Morristown BMW.

I had researched the vehicle I had wanted for the past 6 months and decided on an F30 M-Sport w/ specific options in EBII that I would do a NOV PCD on in South Carolina.

I contacted Mike at the suggestion someone who frequents this forum often and was nothing but thoroughly impressed from beginning to end. Communication was superb and the deal that was agreed upon was beyond what was expected. Within 3-4 eMails, I had ordered the vehicle I had wanted at a price I thought was fair. Mike answered any and all questions and if he didn't know the answer, he found out. He has done PCD's and ED's in the past and this was not a problem for him. He is a stellar example of someone that is dedicated, honest, professional, and caring as well as someone that goes the extra mile for his client. Somewhat seldom seen in this line of work I've noticed.

To make a long story short(er), I have recently lost my job and had called to cancel my order that had already started production. Obviously, I wasn't expecting much in the way of my deposit being returned since the car had already been built. This is why the dealer requests deposits in the 1st place--I would think.

I was notified recently, that I will end up getting my full deposit back, which will be sorely needed in the next month or so, but thats not the reason for this eMail. Even if I didn't receive it, I would be sending this out.

I want potential BMW buyers to know that there are other reputable CA's to buy from, whether in-state or out-of-state, exclusive of some of the more popular names mentioned on this forum. Nothing against them, but want to give kudos where kudos is due. Mike would appreciate the business and I cannot fathom someone having a bad experience ordering/buying from him. If you do--PM me and I'll take the heat personally. He is a no-nonsense guy and cares deeply about his work ethic and his love of BMW's.

Good luck to all of you current/future BMW owners as my dream won't become reality for a while longer. Please give Mike some business as he not only deserves it, but so do you!!
Sorry to hear about the job loss, that stinks. Best of luck finding something even better.

Would you mind sharing his contact info? If that car is still available for PCD, I may be able to take it off his hands...

If you don't want to share it publicly feel free to private message me.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
EnerJi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 BMW 335i M-Sport EB-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnerJi View Post
Sorry to hear about the job loss, that stinks. Best of luck finding something even better.

Would you mind sharing his contact info? If that car is still available for PCD, I may be able to take it off his hands...

If you don't want to share it publicly feel free to private message me.
Just an FYI for anyone else interested - I called the dealer on a whim and asked for "Mike in sales." The car in question is gone (sold to another dealer), but I can see why the OP posted this--I've spoken to perhaps a dozen different BMW sales reps over the past month, and my convo with Mike was far and away the best I've had.

He knew his stuff, didn't act like a pushy sales guy, and (unlike almost every other sales guy/gal I've spoken to) actually knows how to use his inventory system (did a couple of local and national searches in real time while we were on the phone.) This is contrast with one person I was working with (at a local dealer), who couldn't even find a car that I had seen on his web site was sitting in his own lot! [I had to boot up my laptop and get the VIN number for him...]
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
wolke9
apexlvr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 VW GTI;335i m-sprt ordrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnerJi View Post
Just an FYI for anyone else interested - I called the dealer on a whim and asked for "Mike in sales." The car in question is gone (sold to another dealer), but I can see why the OP posted this--I've spoken to perhaps a dozen different BMW sales reps over the past month, and my convo with Mike was far and away the best I've had.

He knew his stuff, didn't act like a pushy sales guy, and (unlike almost every other sales guy/gal I've spoken to) actually knows how to use his inventory system (did a couple of local and national searches in real time while we were on the phone.) This is contrast with one person I was working with (at a local dealer), who couldn't even find a car that I had seen on his web site was sitting in his own lot! [I had to boot up my laptop and get the VIN number for him...]
Looks like you already got in touch with him--I did find out that another dealer in FLA I think got the car in question. Maybe I'll see it one day. Who knows!!

For anybody else that wants his contact info, here it is:

Michael J. Wendroff

BMW of Morristown
111 Ridgedale Avenue
Morristown NJ 07960
973 796 3056 direct
973 455 0700 ext. 3056
866 670 4033 fax.
mike.wendroff@openroad.com
www.bmwofmorristown.com

Hours:
Mon. – 9-9