2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - Southeast Car detailing and washing services in north Georgia. Speak up!!! Tell your opinion!!!

09-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
Andrey
Average Guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i, Gone 2011 BMW 550i,

Question Car detailing and washing services in north Georgia. Speak up!!! Tell your opinion!!!

I wanted to start a local thread to ask people which car washes do you visit, and how do you rate them.
With our car, we are not exactly going for the cheapest wash, we want them to take a good care of it.
I love it when my car is clean, and it is most of the time. There are days when i just want to send my car to a wash that has a good reputation and not 100 miles away.
I live on Georgia 400 north, if anyone knows that area. I used to wash my car at the Sky wash next to Ferrarri dealership. I was ok until I brought up an issue after a wash, and after a long conversation with the owner, i realized its the was i will never ever go to. If they damage your car, its your fault, if they rip something out its your fault and the owner will explain to you what a piece of shit your car is (E39 in my case) and too bad he is not going to take care of you. He might offer you a free wash, but its not gonna cut it for me.
Anyways, If you could please share your experiences with detailers, and car washes.
I will need to have my car waxed soon and i don't want to trust some my F10 to some guys on the corner to do it.
Thank you!!
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
dmontg
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 MSport 550i

I'm in Sandy Spring (north suburb of Atlanta ) and am all ears!

Regards,

Don M
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
Andrey
Average Guy
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmontg View Post
I'm in Sandy Spring (north suburb of Atlanta ) and am all ears!

Regards,

Don M
I guess you meant to say " i am all your"
who are you and what do you do>?
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
EuroTra$H
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 X5 4.8i

Buckhead,s finest on Roswell road near Johnny's Hideaway does a Good job of hand washing and detailing.
For a serious detail, I really like lakeside auto detail ( in the parking garage of Porsche national headquarters on Hammond drive) just so happens that my office is in the same building...I love parking my shiny x5 surrounded by the peppers. It's always good for a double take by the cayenne drivers.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #5
Andrey
Average Guy
United_States
Rep

Has anyone heard of Auto Indulgence on Northpoint Parkway near the mall?
They offer a complete hand wash.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #6
Rbembas_M3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2011 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey View Post
I wanted to start a local thread to ask people which car washes do you visit, and how do you rate them.
With our car, we are not exactly going for the cheapest wash, we want them to take a good care of it.
I love it when my car is clean, and it is most of the time. There are days when i just want to send my car to a wash that has a good reputation and not 100 miles away.
I live on Georgia 400 north, if anyone knows that area. I used to wash my car at the Sky wash next to Ferrarri dealership. I was ok until I brought up an issue after a wash, and after a long conversation with the owner, i realized its the was i will never ever go to. If they damage your car, its your fault, if they rip something out its your fault and the owner will explain to you what a piece of shit your car is (E39 in my case) and too bad he is not going to take care of you. He might offer you a free wash, but its not gonna cut it for me.
Anyways, If you could please share your experiences with detailers, and car washes.
I will need to have my car waxed soon and i don't want to trust some my F10 to some guys on the corner to do it.
Thank you!!
I do my car myself, i would never trust anyone because they don't care.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 12:37 AM   #7
Andrey
Average Guy
United_States
Rep

I am moving to buckhead are now, is there any top notch car washes out there?
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2014, 08:29 PM   #8
ddas
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 Daytona Violet M3

Do not take your car to a public shop for a car wash if you can help it at all. You will end up with damaged paint. Educate yourself and you will take far better care of it.

I know this isn't what was asked. Just trying to give encouragement/motivation to learn and/or make time for it and it will pay off!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2014, 09:52 PM   #9
Akkord29
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80, G20, E46

I've never used them but saw it posted in another forum http://atlantaautosalon.com
Appreciate 0