E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > dammit i hate the treo700p

05-29-2007, 03:35 PM   #1
noktekniq
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90

dammit i hate the treo700p

i used to love the treo 700p but when i got the bmw, i started to hate the 700p. it has so much problems pairing with the car's bluetooth. my 328i can connect to bluetooth perfectly, but sometimes i can't hear anything from the car when paired. other times it work perfectly. i read around, that the 700w can be fixed with some registry changes, and that verizon knows about the syncing problem.

how can i fix this problem?
also it doesn't show all the contacts except those in my faviorites.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2007, 07:45 PM   #2
lungdoctor
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 330xi

I also have the Treo 700P and I have had very little issues pairing with my 330xi. The pairing got even better after the last software update to 25.02. The calls are now clearer, and the phone stays paired. It will only import the contacts listed in the favorites, and sometimes when recieving a call , the phone number on the screen is from the last call dialed, otherwise it has been working with little trouble.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2007, 10:33 AM   #3
ganeil
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungdoctor View Post
I also have the Treo 700P and I have had very little issues pairing with my 330xi. The pairing got even better after the last software update to 25.02. The calls are now clearer, and the phone stays paired. It will only import the contacts listed in the favorites, and sometimes when recieving a call , the phone number on the screen is from the last call dialed, otherwise it has been working with little trouble.
Those are the same problems I have had. I am fairly certain the issue with the displayed phone number is with the phone not the car because it does the same thing when paired with my Garmin Nuvi and we should not count on a BMW software upgrade to correct this.

I have had very few pairing issues but I did have one that required a reset of the phone a few weeks back.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0