E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Need help with meth setup

01-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
bigdnno98
Real Car Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: 340xi

Need help with meth setup

Ok, I have a piece milled meth kit and really need some guidance on how to install this correctly or if I even have all the parts I need. First off this is what I have:

Devil's Own Stage 1 Kit
Snow FSB
Coolingmist Solenoid
BMS WW Conversion
JB4

My delima is that the Snow FSB and BMS FSB are nothing alike. After emailing with snow, the yellow wire has an output of 0V to 1.5V. Is this the wire I hook up to the JB4? Will this FSB integrate like the BMS FSB does so that the JB4 can control the meth flow?

Next is I'm not quite sure how a Solenoid works but they all look the same so I assume I'm good with the Coolingmist solenoid? I know that the Snow FSB green wire usually runs thier solenoid so I assume I connect that to the CM solenoid?

Also the cheap DO pressure/boost switch. Do I still need to run this to the Vacuum or will the JB4 do this now?

Please advise.
Appreciate 0