E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Wire harness interior issue

11-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
hgqs
Rep
Drives: 320i 2007

Wire harness interior issue

Hello everybody,
Few months ago my E90 (320i 2007) was stolen, later when the police recovery my car, I notice that have taken everything inside (seats, headliner, trims, doors panel, third stop, radio cd, a/c controller, windows regulators, center console, speakers, interior map floor, and many more) and have cut all the cables for it (from ecu's to the doors, windows, taillights, seats, interior lamps, etc.)
Indeed, they have cut up the positive red wire that goes from the battery to the motor.
My question is if I will have problems putting them together again stress? or should I buy the whole wire harness?
Someone could give me better advice about what to do.
Thank in advance.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
hgqs
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgqs View Post
Hello everybody,
Few months ago my E90 (320i 2007) was stolen, later when the police recovery my car, I notice that have taken everything inside (seats, headliner, trims, doors panel, third stop, radio cd, a/c controller, windows regulators, center console, speakers, interior map floor, and many more) and have cut all the cables for it (from ecu's to the doors, windows, taillights, seats, interior lamps, etc.)
Indeed, they have cut up the positive red wire that goes from the battery to the motor.
My question is if I will have problems putting them together again stress? or should I buy the whole wire harness?
Someone could give me better advice about what to do.
Thank in advance.
To be more specific:
I am talking about to have electric tension problem when I put together the all whole wire harness.
Thanks for your comments
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

I would have to think your car is totaled after this...do you have comprehensive?

You should be able to order a complete wiring harness for your vehicle. Go to realoem.com and put in the last7 of your vin.

Edit: very sorry this happened to you.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #4
hgqs
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibanl View Post
I would have to think your car is totaled after this...do you have comprehensive?

You should be able to order a complete wiring harness for your vehicle. Go to realoem.com and put in the last7 of your vin.

Edit: very sorry this happened to you.
Thanks you Taibanl, I am doing right now.
Appreciate 0