E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > NEW HP Envy 15 Beats Laptop FULLY LOADED!!! - $1100

08-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
bemmer446
Rep
Drives: 335xi

NEW HP Envy 15 Beats Laptop FULLY LOADED!!! - $1100

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling my HP Envy 15 Beats Laptop. This thing is fully loaded and this laptop FLYS! Anyone that knows computers can tell you this thing is built top of the line. With Intel's quad core i7 processor, 320gb solid state hard drives, 8gb DDR3 ram, and a full hd LED 1080p screen, this thing will take anything you throw at it. I have played Crisis 2 one of the most hardware games out today and this thing ran it on full graphic settings with no problem. The Dr. Dre beats audio sounds incredible and lets you customize the sound settings to let you customize the audio settings. The full HD 1080p widescreen LED screen was well worth the extra price and looks amazing. Plays movies better then my tv does. And the solid state hard drives load files incredibly fast with no loading wait time or noise.
Not only is it super powerful but the reason i chose it over a dell or an alienware was because of its size. This thing is super light weight and super slim for how much power it has under the hood, as well as an exceptional battery life. It is very similar in size to the new Mac Book Pro which is very thin. My work requirements have changed and i no longer need a laptop so i want to sell this to build my own desktop. I purchased this laptop a little over 5 months ago as a refurbished model from HP and cost me $1950. This thing new configured the way it is costs over $3500.
The laptop is in excellent condition and the screen and keyboard is flawless!!!!

The laptop will come with everything it did the day i purchased it including
The original power supply
all original packing material and original box
all original manuals, warranty information, and a SD card containing a virtual manual of the laptop
I will also include a windows 7 recovery disc i have purchased from HP that i will throw in for free.

You will receive the laptop reformatted with a fresh copy of windows installed on it so it is as if the laptop just came from the factory.

I am looking to get $1100 for it OBO. Feel free to PM me with any questions, and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

the Laptop features:

Intel Core i7 720QM Processor with turbo boost

8GB DDR3 System Memory

320GB Dual Solid State Hard drives

1gb ATI Radeon HD 4830 with integrated web cam Video Card

15.6" Full High Definition LED HP Ultra Brightview Widescreen Display (1920x1080) (this display is the upgraded display that costs an extra $200 when customizing this laptop)

2-in-1 Integrated Digital Media Reader

Integrated HD Audio with Beats internal Stereo Speakers

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Windows 7 recovery disk from hp (cost me extra $$ to buy, throwing it in for free)

Intel Wireless-N Mini-card with Bluetooth

3 usb ports, 1 HDMI port, a 1394 ultra fast port, an ethernet port, and a audio out jack.

Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit ethernet lan

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-15-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
bemmer446
Rep

BUMP!
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
bemmer446
Rep

$1000, will ship!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #4
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
Why are you selling?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
bemmer446
Rep

Im selling it because I just got a different job, im working a finance job in Manhattan now and take the bus to work, I dont need a laptop anymore for my job and now want to use the money from the laptop to build a good desktop and possibly a Ipad to have youtube entertain me for the bus rides home

I will ship to any state, but would prefer local pickup obviously... Let me know!!
Appreciate 0