E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > COBB Tuning Surgeline Annual Summer BBQ and Open House!! Sunday, August 14th!

07-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
COBB Tuning
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

COBB Tuning Surgeline Annual Summer BBQ and Open House!! Sunday, August 14th!

Date: Sunday August 14th
Time: 10AM – 4PM

COBB Tuning Surgeline will be holding our annual Summer BBQ and Open House on August 14th!!

As usual, we'll be offering great deals on COBB Tuning products, complimentary food, prizes and dyno pulls! All of the COBB Tuning Surgeline staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have or just talk to you about your car.

We will be raffling off COBB Tuning products including AccessPORTs, Gift Certificates for dyno tuning and installations, and various other tuning accessories. Everyone will get a chance to win with a free ticket for all attendees; additional tickets can be purchased for $1.

This year we will be pre registering our dyno pulls to ensure that the day goes smoothly and things stay organized. Please give us a call to pre register and find out what your car puts down!

All proceeds from the dyno pulls and raffle will be donated to the American Cancer Society! This is a great organization that really helps the community. Join us in supporting a great cause!

Our BBQs are always a great event for the entire family! The more the merrier so bring everyone and check out some great cars and support the ACS!

Tuner Coalition will also be holding their annual Deuces Wild Poker Run side by side with our BBQ! Check out their Facebook Event Page for more details! Their event also benefits the ACS and brings in a great crowd!

COBB Tuning Surgeline is located in Oregon Business Park I off SW 72nd Ave at 16580 SW 72nd Ave. Portland, OR 97224. For further questions call us at 503-670-9500 or email us at surgeline@cobbtuning.com or visit our Facebook page.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
stephendo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E92

Gonna try to make this event!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
stephendo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E92

bump for this weekend!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2011, 06:44 PM   #4
COBB Tuning
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

We just confirmed that paintless dent removal services will be available at a discounted rate! Make sure to bring cash or check if you're interested!

Paul Eklund of Primitive Racing will be attending and will be bringing his roll over simulator! If you haven't seen this thing in action, it's a blast!
Appreciate 0