E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Savage BMW - Ontario, CA

05-10-2005, 11:51 AM   #1
roburado
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '03 Passat, '09 Cayman S

Garage List
1991 318is  [0.00]
Savage BMW - Ontario, CA

This is not E90-related. These experiences are from the past.

My father leased two E34s and bought one E30 from them. They were very nice to us. Our sales associate at the time was very nice. We lived about 45 min. away from the dealer up in Victorville and Apple Valley. He drove up our E30 after it got prepped, and we took delivery at home. He has taken my father's E34s down from our home to the dealer for service and brought it back later in the day. (He lived in our area.) He doesn't work there anymore, though.

A couple times, when I brought the E30 for service, they offered my father or me a test drive if they have a new vehicle coming out. I believe he test drove the 8. I test drove the Z4. They have always been very nice to us. Very accomodating in our experiences.

Example: The 318is E30 originally came with cloth seat upholstery. My dad wanted the 'ette. They said it was no problem and swapped out the seats with another 318is on the lot.

Service department has been good. They have also been very nice to us. There's a mall nearby. If you want to wait for your car, but you don't want to sit there, they'll take you to the mall, call you when your car is done and pick you up from the mall. They have been good about those services that you kind of expect from luxury car dealerships these days.

Never had a personal experience with buying/negotiating.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
razorduc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 335i Sparkling Graphite

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2002 Ducati 748S  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roburado View Post
This is not E90-related. These experiences are from the past.

My father leased two E34s and bought one E30 from them. They were very nice to us. Our sales associate at the time was very nice. We lived about 45 min. away from the dealer up in Victorville and Apple Valley. He drove up our E30 after it got prepped, and we took delivery at home. He has taken my father's E34s down from our home to the dealer for service and brought it back later in the day. (He lived in our area.) He doesn't work there anymore, though.

A couple times, when I brought the E30 for service, they offered my father or me a test drive if they have a new vehicle coming out. I believe he test drove the 8. I test drove the Z4. They have always been very nice to us. Very accomodating in our experiences.

Example: The 318is E30 originally came with cloth seat upholstery. My dad wanted the 'ette. They said it was no problem and swapped out the seats with another 318is on the lot.

Service department has been good. They have also been very nice to us. There's a mall nearby. If you want to wait for your car, but you don't want to sit there, they'll take you to the mall, call you when your car is done and pick you up from the mall. They have been good about those services that you kind of expect from luxury car dealerships these days.

Never had a personal experience with buying/negotiating.
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49291
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2007, 05:40 PM   #3
IndianPoweredE90
Loner in 909
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan 6MT Blk/Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorduc View Post
rofl... Savage is forever plagued with that incident. Wherever u hear Savage you will hear about that incident.
Appreciate 0