E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > I am told there are 3 E92's on Vancouver Island

04-04-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
Lost Horizon
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 435 MPPK+1970 XKE OTS

I am told there are 3 E92's on Vancouver Island

..and here are two of them.. both pretty much the same options and both SG.. Mine has 3500 and the other has 900 kilometers..

Nice to "catch up" with you, on Sunday at Clover Point Dave... Enjoy the ride.. I sure do..

Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 07:01 PM   #2
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

I'll be up there once or twice this spring/summer...

Freaking Love Victoria...

Better watch your wheels.... I'll swipe em' and hustle back to the states.
      04-04-2007, 07:03 PM   #3
Zeiss
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bicycle

Very nice

That Seagull looks suspicious :mad:
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 07:04 PM   #4
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

i love Vancouver Island. btw, watch out for that seagull, i think he's eying your car.

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 07:07 PM   #5
Lost Horizon
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
I'll be up there once or twice this spring/summer...

Freaking Love Victoria...

Better watch your wheels.... I'll swipe em' and hustle back to the states.
Every one here (Vancouver included) seems to have the 230's .. surprised they are not available in the Ewe Esse of Aye...

Bring yours on up on the Ferry, and we'll make a day of it.. It's a big deal when a 335 comes to the Island
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 07:10 PM   #6
Lost Horizon
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunotheboxer View Post
i love Vancouver Island. btw, watch out for that seagull, i think he's eying your car.
It's the freaking Pigeons/Doves I worry about.. the wind is so high out on the point that the seagulls usually miss from that altitude.. the stubby winged pigeons, otoh, barely clear the windshield..

If you look closely, you'll see that Dave's sunroof is open..(I'll call him dave the optimist)... I, on the other hand, know the point and it's flying natives very well, and have mine buttoned up tighter than a sub..
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 09:15 PM   #7
Revlis
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Horizon View Post
Every one here (Vancouver included) seems to have the 230's .. surprised they are not available in the Ewe Esse of Aye...

Bring yours on up on the Ferry, and we'll make a day of it.. It's a big deal when a 335 comes to the Island

I'm sure I can get em', Just not available as an option when ordering. :mad: I have a Buddy up there that the wife and I meet up with from time to time. Just fell in love with the place. Next time I'm out I'll give a heads up, we can meet up at the Penny Farthing for a pint. Loved that place... Felt like ole' Blighty.

And Victoria, Well I could see moving there without hesitation. Spent a week with the wife's family up in alert bay Last Spring... THAT was beautiful.
      04-04-2007, 09:28 PM   #8
Lost Horizon
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
.. Next time I'm out I'll give a heads up, we can meet up at the Penny Farthing for a pint. Loved that place... Felt like ole' Blighty.

And Victoria, Well I could see moving there without hesitation. Spent a week with the wife's family up in alert bay Last Spring... THAT was beautiful.
Just PM me ahead.. I can show you a few other great local pubs with their own micro breweries that are pretty fair also.. off the beaten tourist route..

Alert bay.. did you boat/drive or fly in..?
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 10:52 PM   #9
Van_bimmer
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 m850 GC

Some of the nicest highway driving and scenery is on Van island. Best of all, little traffic. I plan to take a drive to Tofino once I get my E93 in may/june. I would love to hook up with any E92/93ers out there along the way.

cheers
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2007, 12:08 AM   #10
Revlis
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Horizon View Post
Just PM me ahead.. I can show you a few other great local pubs with their own micro breweries that are pretty fair also.. off the beaten tourist route..

Alert bay.. did you boat/drive or fly in..?
Ferry then Drove the length, Sadly I was in the Infiniti not the New Ride, but it was a wonderful drive nonetheless. My Wife's family spent a lot of years up at Alert Bay. So we rented a house up there for a couple a weeks and the clan motored up. Poor islanders didn't know what hit em'.

Freaking loved it though, quiet, friendly, unpretentious. Sorta Like the opposite of most places you go in the States. OK, maybe not fair, but I'll tell ya I cross the border North Bound and it's surprising how SUDDENLY everyone keeps right except to pass, and is more courteous. Hell even in Vancouver, I can feel my blood pressure drop just hanging out.

Anyway, yeah as you can tell I've fallen in Love with Canada, BC, and Vancouver Isl. esp.

Should be coming up the 2nd or 3rd weekend in May though, will give you a shout.