E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Poignant Departure and Soon to be Welcome Addition

04-02-2007, 07:19 AM   #1
scalbert
Major General
Rep
Drives: '13 S4, '15 Q7

Poignant Departure and Soon to be Welcome Addition

Less than two weeks after my '01.5 Stage 3+ B5S4 was driven off to its new home up north, I checked on my order status and it has moved to Scheduled for Production. So at least it is a step further and another day closer to taking delivery of my upcoming E92 335i:

6MT
Black Sapphire Metallic
Black w/Dakota Leather Upholstery with Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim
Sport Package
Premium Package
Comfort Access
BMW Navigation System w/iDrive
Heated Front Seats
iPod/USB Adapter

I am eager to get back into a BMW after having sold our '00 MR about a year ago (my wife convinced me that we did not need three cars; in others words, I lost that battle). We have had a few BMW's around prior to the Roadster with the prior being my wife's E46 328i.

While I loved the power and traction of the Audi, I really didn't need AWD in my location. Plus, while getting older I am finally coming around to desiring more than flat out acceleration and speed; I wanted more amenities. But that does not mean the new E92 will be left alone, it will certainly be enhanced but possibly in a more sedate fashion. My last two vehicles certainly prove that I do enjoy some level of power:

'01.5 Stage 3+ B5S4

'03 Acura CL-S 6MT SC/IC
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 07:31 AM   #2
bronco
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92

Yep, you are correct...Dont need the AWD in GA