BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

12-14-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
Jet335i
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 F96 X6MC, '11 E92 M3

Thumbs up Ryan Amico @ Steve Thomas BMW (SoCal)

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a review of my experience with Ryan Amico at Steve Thomas BMW in Camarillo, CA.

I've been in a BMW since summer 2008 - starting off with a e92 335i. Then back in Feb 2010 I got rid of that and picked up a used 2008 M3 coupe. It had most of everything that I wanted - including a 6MT. But, it wasn't completely optioned as I would've wanted but it was such a great deal that I had to jump on it.

Fast forward to November, and I started getting the itch for the DCT. The competition package and new idrive were definite bonuses, but I wanted an M3 exactly as I wanted it - no compromises. Also, I had to figure out how I was going to sell my car quickly.

I went to a couple of local dealerships - and it was the typical car-buying experience. Dealing with sales guys who didn't know what they were talking about, haggling with you over astronomical prices - just a pain in the butt. To top it off, it looked like there were no cars in the country exactly like I wanted.

Golferr refers me to Ryan - and via email I could tell Ryan was very knowledgeable. I gave him a call and from only 2 minutes of him looking and going the extra mile, he was able to locate the EXACT car I wanted already on a ship, 3 weeks out. Only thing was I had to offload my car quick to jump on the new car. I took my car up and Ryan and the service department looked it over and basically paid it off for me, and helped me with a couple of hiccups along the way. It was this part that impressed me the most.

Ryan gave me a SWEET deal - but on top of that made things as painless, quick, and efficient as it could've been. If you're looking for a guy who's going to give you the best deal in 5 minutes as opposed to haggling - go to Ryan.

If you're looking for a CA who's just as passionate about BMW's as you are - and won't BS you - talk to Ryan. Ryan has a client for life here!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Thanks for the awesome write up! congrats again on the new car and we all really appreciate your business, maybe ill see you at MFEST next year

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
J BONE
The Boss
United_States
Rep
Drives: %E2%80%9816 F15 X6

Garage List
2008 E92 335xi  [9.00]
I have to give some props to those guys as well. Spoke with Ryan a couple of times about a car. I ended up finding what I wanted local so I went that route. But, Ryan and Golffrr were with me the entire way and helped me out. I got the deal I got because of them. Even though I didn't buy a car from Ryan, he still helped me with the numbers and options. Very cool if you ask me

If you are in the market for a new car, PM these guys for sure
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Yeah, have to give 2 thumbs up to Jimmy and Ryan myself. Stellar guys....waiting for my new ///M is killing me though.
Appreciate 0