BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

09-30-2006, 03:13 PM   #1
mrivc211
Aviation/Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M4

Socal Dealers taking deposits

I live in Socal(orange County) and am looking for any dealers that are taking deposits for M3's. I know around here people are willing to pay $$$$ over sticker, but if your willing to do MSRP, I'm definetely interested.

Anyone got any info on one?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2006, 06:22 PM   #2
SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3

Call around. It sounds like there have been many L.A. area dealers taking deposits for only $500 over sticker.
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2006, 02:04 AM   #3
lakerfan007
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 3.0i

there is talk of Bob Smith BMW up in Calabasas taking deposits now for the new M3 however when I went there they basically told me to go screw myself, probably cause they didn't think I was serious about it and was lookin for MSRP, however I managed to get my name on the list for Boulder, CO (where I am currently living) so if the LA market isn't lookin good I would look abroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrivc211 View Post
I live in Socal(orange County) and am looking for any dealers that are taking deposits for M3's. I know around here people are willing to pay $$$$ over sticker, but if your willing to do MSRP, I'm definetely interested.

Anyone got any info on one?
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2006, 04:51 PM   #4
mrivc211
Aviation/Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M4

well, I don't really want to drive the car across country like that, specially if I"m going to lease it. I don't trust the trucking/shipping companies one bit either.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2006, 11:11 PM   #5
SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfan007 View Post
there is talk of Bob Smith BMW up in Calabasas taking deposits now for the new M3 however when I went there they basically told me to go screw myself, probably cause they didn't think I was serious about it and was lookin for MSRP, however I managed to get my name on the list for Boulder, CO (where I am currently living) so if the LA market isn't lookin good I would look abroad
Bob Smith is a pretty good dealer. I've bought 2 BMW's from them, and my business has a very close relationship with the owners of the dealership. What they told you is pretty standard for them. Once we get closer to the release date/confirmation on delivery, I'm sure they'll start taking names/deposits. However as of now I think they are taking a rough list of names of former clients and giving them a call or heads up when they get more info.
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0