BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

09-10-2010, 12:09 AM   #1
av071173
M3 E92
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 space grey

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Eric @ PYSpeed....incredible customer service

I was reluctant to pick up new wheels for my car but I was at that point I needed new tires. I started shopping around and narrow my options to 3 different wheels/tire combinations, of course I had a lot of questions.

I contacted Eric by AIM and easily spent more than an hour with him to figure out what I really wanted. After I ordered, I still had questions and doubts; he even offered to change the tires I picked up before they were shipped.

Awesome comunication and customer service!

Thanks Eric, this is the second BMW I have modded and this is the first time somebody really wanted to spend the time I needed to feel comfortable with my decision.

I called several vendors to talk about my options and they let me know they were to busy after spending 10 minutes on the phone with me. For me that is enough reason to bring my business to other place.

Eric always answers the PMs and works the most weird hours. I think I PMed him around 11:30 pm the first time and I got an immediate replay.

I just finished installing my new wheels, I had a lot of trouble trying to remove the spacers I had with the OEM wheels. I will send you a couple of pictures soon.

Thanks
Appreciate 0