E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Need a good wash in the SFV?

01-10-2007, 04:49 PM   #1
MIKEYMIKE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i 6mt

Need a good wash in the SFV?

A new spot opened up on Reseda and Ventura...next door to Big-O-Tires and Taco Bell. It's called Futuro car wash.

The guy does strictly handwashes, no tunnel or machine. I highly recommend him...they did an excellent job and good customer service.

He also has a program where you can pay $60 a month and get unlimited washes on your car...I have a black car and I get mine washed minimum once a week so it's a good deal for me.

So just letting you guys know. If a few people are down to do the monthly program he said he might be willing to lower the monthly cost.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2007, 06:21 PM   #2
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEYMIKE
A new spot opened up on Reseda and Ventura...next door to Big-O-Tires and Taco Bell. It's called Futuro car wash.

The guy does strictly handwashes, no tunnel or machine. I highly recommend him...they did an excellent job and good customer service.

He also has a program where you can pay $60 a month and get unlimited washes on your car...I have a black car and I get mine washed minimum once a week so it's a good deal for me.

So just letting you guys know. If a few people are down to do the monthly program he said he might be willing to lower the monthly cost.
$60 a month isn't bad if you have a dark color cars and get it washed 2 times a week IMO.

I haven't gone to the carwash in about 2 years now since I lower my cars and they are not low enough to go on the racks for those places that claim 'hand wash'.

I just end up washing the car myself on Sunday with the Ipod on. Kind of relaxing, hehe.

Bump for the info!
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2007, 11:39 PM   #3
MIKEYMIKE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i 6mt

I feel you on the no tunnel or rack thing...my wheels are too wide for them.

But this place has no racks/tunnel/machines/etc...its a true handwash....but yea washing the car yourself is always the best. I'm lazy =)
Appreciate 0