BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-19-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
PrimeBMW
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E46 M3+S62, E92 M3

CCA Driving tour Aug. 21-22

http://bmworegoncca.com/club-news-ev...ll-rally-tour/

Maryhill Rally Tour
The Maryhill Rally will take place over August 21 - 22. Saturday - August 21st - We will be leaving Southwest Washington (Location to be determined) and will travel out to Goldendale via some of our favorite roads, including some amazing twisties through Klickitat Canyon. Arriving in early afternoon, we will have the privilege of attending the Art Festival (featuring over 50 artists displaying and selling art as well as live music performances, food vendors, and hands-on art activities for families).

After the Art Festival, we will take advantage of a Mexican Fiesta Picnic Dinner (5pm) on the Grand Lawn put on by Casa El Mirador.

Saturday night at 7pm, we will attend the Shakespeare play "The Comedy of Errors" in the Sculpture Gardens at the Museum (both the Art Festival and Play are FREE).

Participants will then stay overnight at the accommodations of their choice. I found that the Three Rivers Inn in Biggs had some of the most affordable lodging, but the Maryhill Museum website had many options that weren’t too far away from the Museum and Loops Road.

Sunday morning, a group that we will limit to 40 participants will enjoy rallying up the Maryhill Loops Road (A private 3-mile road ascending with 25 curves which was the first paved road in the Northwest) which we will have rented for the day and will have ALL to ourselves!

Tour participants that are not attending the Loops Road portion will have the option of attending day two of the art festival or touring a suggested route back home. Prospective members are invited to attend the tour, but the "Maryhill Loops Road" rally portion on Sunday will be limited to 40 participants that are CCA members to ensure that each participant has ample opportunity to enjoy the road.

NOTE: The Maryhill Loops Road portion of this two day event is open to BMW CCA members only. There are currently only 40 tickets available for participating in the Loop Drive portion of this event. Each ticket allows one car access to the private 3 mile long loop road, which will be monitored by CCA members, to maintain safety and fairness at all times. Tickets are first come, first serve. If you are not a member of CCA and would like to participate in this event - please go here to sign up with CCA, and then come back to this form when you have access to your CCA Club Member number.

Green Flag Start Line!

DATE: Saturday August 21st

TIME:

Breakfast Meet-up - 7:30 AM
Driver's Meeting (same location) 8:30 AM

IHOP
2900 SE 164th Ave
VANCOUVER, WA 98683-9137
360-896 3700
Appreciate 0