E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > BMW Radio on Sirius for May 6 launch (18 hours of programming)

05-02-2005, 07:49 PM   #1
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

BMW Radio on Sirius for May 6 launch (18 hours of programming)

"Listen as hosts in our NY and LA studios guide you through BMW Radio, a jam-packed 18-hour broadcast event that's part cultural diary, part entertainment showcase. You'll hear musical favorites from across the nation, insightful interviews and colorful conversation from coast-to-coast, as well as "stories from the road" that'll put you in the passenger seat for the ultimate road trip: "3 Across America." This is a one-time event you won't want to miss."

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/Conten...=1112030407602
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2005, 09:30 PM   #2
Nu 3 in Sin City
Driver of the Ultimate Driving Machine
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Thumbs up

Thanks JWOCKY

Wouldn't it be nice if we could enjoy that event as we drive along in our new E90s?

I am a proponent of Sirius Satellite radio. Having XM radio in a previous vehicle ( Acura TL ) I can appreciated the access to all those interesting channels that are available. Now that I have been without it for several months, I realize just how much I enjoyed it. For those of you who are not sure about whether or not to order your car with this option, I would say that you would be missing out!
Appreciate 0