E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Shenandoah Track Event with CARGUYS NOV 10,11,12

10-11-2006, 09:09 AM   #1
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Shenandoah Track Event with CARGUYS NOV 10,11,12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az3ar @ ECE
This event is at Shenandoah at Summit point NOV 10, 11 and 12 (last event for the season with Carguys for this year). I am hoping that some of you guys will join me. All you need is your car and you. You don’t need racing pads, you don’t need R tires and you don’t need some crazy HP numbers. This event will be organized by CAR GUYS and they are amazing as its not crowded event. You will not see 100 cars and you will have so much time on the track, in fact you will have so much time that you will get tired . It’s a well organized event and it will be a blast, you will meet very cool people and perhaps some professional race drivers. Remember you don’t go there to show off your HP numbers, you are there to learn how to drive and to know what the limits of your car are. The next time you spend money on mods you will know exactly what your car is missing and that will save you a lot of money down the road. Every day is 2 full hrs of track time. Each session is full 30 minutes.

The good news is I talked to Aryan and I was able to convince him to do a three day deal in the Shenandoah event. For 3 full days and over 2 hrs of track time every day for only $499 instead of $625. This is an amazing deal from Carguys and its very cheap (one time deal because its end of the season)

However, we need 15 people to make this happened which is not a problem because we are getting over 30 every time.

Please add your name on the list and send the payment to car guys. Their address can be found at www.carguys.com. If you have any questions you can PM or call Aryan at 1800 800 4897

Please write my name “Mhyar” on the top right of the form so you can get the discount. Payment must be received 2 weeks before track day or discount won’t apply.

For 2 days its $410
For 1 day its $240
Original Link: http://www.eastcoasteuro.net/forums/...ead.php?t=4878

I might do this...the Shenandoah Circuit is a lot bigger than the Jefferson Circuit.
Appreciate 0