E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Stevens Creek BMW - Dave Parker - Don't buy form him

10-06-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
whatcanbrowndo4u?
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330i

Stevens Creek BMW - Dave Parker - Don't buy form him

After purchasing my 330i thru Dave Parker at Steven's Creek BMW in June of this year, I am yet to receive my vehicle after returning it for redelivery in Frankfurt on July 21st. Dave has done nothing but pass the blame for the situation, refused to show any interest in getting my vehicle back to me, and has the nerve to say that I am calling too much to inquire about the status of my vehicle. Dave seemed like a straightforward guy during the buying process, but he has shown himself to be unprofessional and uncaring to me and I would like anyone considering purchasing through him to seriously reconsider. I wouldn't wish my current situation on anybody else.

For those of you considering European Delivery or the normal purchase of a BMW, who are in the Bay Area - I would strongly recommend you do not use Steven's Creek or Dave Parker's services - it's not worth the stress and headache.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #2
Ascension
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i & 2010 535i

Garage List
2010 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatcanbrowndo4u?
After purchasing my 330i thru Dave Parker at Steven's Creek BMW in June of this year, I am yet to receive my vehicle after returning it for redelivery in Frankfurt on July 21st. Dave has done nothing but pass the blame for the situation, refused to show any interest in getting my vehicle back to me, and has the nerve to say that I am calling too much to inquire about the status of my vehicle. Dave seemed like a straightforward guy during the buying process, but he has shown himself to be unprofessional and uncaring to me and I would like anyone considering purchasing through him to seriously reconsider. I wouldn't wish my current situation on anybody else.

For those of you considering European Delivery or the normal purchase of a BMW, who are in the Bay Area - I would strongly recommend you do not use Steven's Creek or Dave Parker's services - it's not worth the stress and headache.
Thanks for the info. Talk to Dave's boss and see if he has better info. What packages and options/color did you get?

2006 330i Jet Black w/ Beige Leather/Sport/Prem/Step/Shades/Xenon/Logic 7
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2006, 06:25 PM   #3
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

It's not Dave's fault, you shouldn't be slandering him on internet forums
Appreciate 0