BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

European Auto Source (EAS)

09-04-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
cincy335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 Black Saph 335i coupe 6mt

Fall Bimmer Festivus 2009 -Ohio and Surrounding - Oct 11th

Fall Bimmer Festivus 2009 -Ohio and Surrounding - Oct 11th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohio and Surrounding Area’s

Bimmer Fall Festivus 2009 @ The Levee

Date: Sunday, October 11th from 1pm - ????

Location: Newport On The Levee, Newport, KY and HoffbrauHaus (German music, food and beer), Newport, KY (across the street from one another).

This is the inaugural/kick-off event for Bimmer Festivus. This event was born out a prior meet, whereas the idea/concept to have a meet where we could showcase our cars, enjoy the day and gather a group of BMW owners/lovers while displaying to the public in a scenic setting. This event will be held in Newport, KY, right across the river from Cincinnati, Ohio. The Cincinnati skyline will provide a great backdrop for photo ops and the Levee will provide everyone the opportunity to get out, “Eat, Drink and Play.” This event will draw from many different areas (Cincy, Columbus, Dayton, Cleveland, Indiana, Kentucky, Pittsburgh and more). The event is and will be regulated to BMW’s (for parking in the reserved spaces), but not specific to any model of BMW. All BMW”s are welcome. Parking for the event, depending on the number of cars, is TBD. As of now we have about 60 spaces “reserved” for us, but that number will be growing as more people commit. As of now there may be a small parking fee for the day (not more than $8), but we already have two sponsors willing to pay for 100 spaces, so the more sponsors we get the lower the parking fees for people to bring their cars (as of now it may be something like $3-$4?, but again it all depends on how many spaces we will need). We are looking for Vendors and Suppliers who would like to participate, donate raffle items, giveaways, information, or become a sponsor for this event.

I am very excited about this event, as the location and venue will be great, and all of the beautiful BMW will be icing on the cake! Please join us in a great day of fun, hopefully sun, and BMW’s!

More details and official flyer coming soon. For Information on Newport On The Levee and HoffbrauHaus links are provided below. Information for this event will soon be on the Levee’s website as well.

Thank you everyone and let’s make this a great event…bring your cameras!

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions, comments, information, etc.

http://www.newportonthelevee.com/

http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/

This event is open to all BMW's, but if you could please link your names to the post on e90 that would be great, as we try to keep and maintaina car count. Link below

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=287507&page=6

Cheers
Performance |PROcede V5|Stett CAI|UUC/Corsa Exhaust|AA Intercooler|RPI Scoops|Stett Charge Pipe w/Forge DV's|UUC Evo3 SSK/DSSR|Mod CDV Style |Aero Lip|Aero rear|Aero Spoiler|M-Tech Side Skirts|Black Calipers|Black Grille|Black Shadow emblem|Black Vinyl Wrapped Window Trim|35%Tint|Tinted Tails|Style 230 19"rims|Lux H8'sTech |Nav|Cold Weather|Premium|Comfort Access|Sport|
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
cincy335i
Lieutenant
Rep

Also of note, I have been in contact with the editor from Roundel magazine and they may be around for this event (taking photos and doing a story for one of their upcoming issues). Also the editor for BMW Performance informed me that if we wite an article and send some good photos that they will publish our event as well!! So the good news keeps coming!

Get the word out and get more people to sign up.

Also of note, betond the Roundel and BMW Performance Magzine stuff...EuroCharged has some potential in this event, and I think and hope that it can happen. Anyways, EuroCharged (www.eurocharged.com) has told me that they would potentially be willing to bring their rolling dyno down if they can get enough committments for tuning that day. If you are interested in getting you car tuned, please PM me and I can get you the pricing and info that they shared with me that they would be willing to do for that day. EuroCharged posted in this thread so hit them up (PM them, call them or e-mail them) and let's get them down here! Even though this would be a logistical nightmare, it is one in which I would be willing to tackle if we can get 5-10 total people willing to get their cars tuned. That would also allow for some to also get their cars dyno'd that day as well!??! This would be really cool, not too mention, they may even bring some of their EuroCharged girls if you guys start asking them and getting on their good side!! Pics from the Chicago HIN are pretty sweet...check them out!

Continue to spread the word, with BMW's you see or pass, on forums (hit them all) and anyone else we can think of! We will soon have flyers, and maybe even a website dedicated to Bimmer Festivus!?!? Thanks everyone, I am getting more and more excited...if you couldn't tell!

Cheers

PS - also make sure that everyone gives special thanks to UUC Motorwerks and Forgeline Wheels for all they are doing for us and providing in way of sponsorship ($$$). Myelf and this event owe everything to them, because without their support we would be in the hole and really paying for everything ourselves...they are a great companies and great people, so please give them thanks and maybe even some business.
Performance |PROcede V5|Stett CAI|UUC/Corsa Exhaust|AA Intercooler|RPI Scoops|Stett Charge Pipe w/Forge DV's|UUC Evo3 SSK/DSSR|Mod CDV Style |Aero Lip|Aero rear|Aero Spoiler|M-Tech Side Skirts|Black Calipers|Black Grille|Black Shadow emblem|Black Vinyl Wrapped Window Trim|35%Tint|Tinted Tails|Style 230 19"rims|Lux H8'sTech |Nav|Cold Weather|Premium|Comfort Access|Sport|
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2009, 08:31 AM   #3
cincy335i
Lieutenant
Rep

"Official" event flyer.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Bimmer_Festivus1a.pdf (307.4 KB, 232 views)
Appreciate 0