BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-23-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
mile2424
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

FS: 1995 Dakar Yellow M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have decided to put up for sale my 1995 BMW M3 in Dakar Yellow. This has been my baby for the past 5 years, and I am the 2nd owner. The car has always been kept in a garage or covered outside when at work. I purchased the car in June of 2004 with 90k miles on it from the original owner. As it sits now, it has 194,XXX miles on it. Most of these miles were highway miles commuting about 35 miles each way for 3 years. All the usual maintenance and repair work has been done and I have receipts showing everything. Everything was done at Bavarian Motorsport in Milpitas. I can’t remember everything off the top of my head, but feel free to ask me and I will try to answer all your questions. As is, the car runs extremely well as I still continue to use it as my daily driver. All the cooling bits have been replaced, the clutch has been replaced, all the usual suspension bushings that tend to wear on the E36, etc. The car does have a slow coolant leak, so it does need a new head gasket. It drives great as is, but I have been having to fill up the coolant about once every 7-10 days. Cosmetically inside and out this car is in fantastic shape. It is completely stock from aftermarket parts. I do currently have ZKW headlights in at the moment but I will most likely be putting the stock ones back in. It comes with the stock DS1 wheels and as you can see I have painted the centers black. The car has been meticulously maintained, hand washed on a regular basis and waxed with P21S once every 3 months.

I am located in the San Jose area, so if anyone is interested, would like further details, a PPI at their local shop, etc, please let me know. I am asking $7,500 obo.

Please email me at mile2424@aol.com

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
G5Ti
Purveyor of fine roads.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 128i

Beautiful ride… and highly tempting.