E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > multiple phone pairing issue

06-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #1
vtgobbler99
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

multiple phone pairing issue

Hey,
I have an issue pairing up 2 identical phones in my '06 330i. Here's the history of what I went through and the issue:

1) I was able to successfully pair up 2 Sprint Palm Centro phones. However, my wife's address book wasn't syncing up w/ the BMW iDrive/bluetooth. So, I checked our software versions and noticed that my phone had a newer software version than hers.

2) I updated my wife's software to MATCH mine. It worked and now I was able to view her phonebook when bluetooth was enabled, but.......

3) I now couldn't pair up my phone w/ the BMW. So, I did some troubleshooting and figured out that I could pair up either phone (deleting the other one), but, not at the same time. weird.

Does anyone know of any software issues regarding this ? and, if there is a fix ?

Thanks !
Appreciate 0