E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Flashing turnsignals problem (LCI conversion E91)

05-23-2009, 06:32 AM   #1
Paddeman
Rep
Drives: E91

Flashing turnsignals problem (LCI conversion E91)

Hey guys!

I am stuck on ideas. Maybe someone here on this board have some ideas how to solve this ..

I have made a complete LCI conversion on my pre-LCI BMW E91 2006. Everything is working fine and I have managed to get around all the error codes with resistors on the LEDS.

The problem is that the led turnsignals is flashing on start up and every 3 minutes .. I think itīs the check control that checks if the bulb is still working.. A bulb doesnt respond to this low watt, but the leds do ..

Any ideas how to fix this? Would relays fix this?

Any help is most welcome!

/Padde
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
carlosalbertogui
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw E91 facelifted by me

a year is gone

do you know how to get rid of this problem _????
help will be apreciated
best regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddeman View Post
Hey guys!

I am stuck on ideas. Maybe someone here on this board have some ideas how to solve this ..

I have made a complete LCI conversion on my pre-LCI BMW E91 2006. Everything is working fine and I have managed to get around all the error codes with resistors on the LEDS.

The problem is that the led turnsignals is flashing on start up and every 3 minutes .. I think itīs the check control that checks if the bulb is still working.. A bulb doesnt respond to this low watt, but the leds do ..

Any ideas how to fix this? Would relays fix this?

Any help is most welcome!

/Padde
Appreciate 0