E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Good roads for Test Drive in the GTA?

05-12-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
Two Sheds
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Mini Cooper JCW

Good roads for Test Drive in the GTA?

My lease is up in a few months and I'm starting to take some cars for a test drive. All the roads I know in the area (near downtown Toronto and Markham) are well, erm, pretty boring. Any decent roads close to the dealers that are good for a road test?

I'll be taking a 128i out for a drive from BMW Toronto this weekend, and possibly looking a the mini cooper s as well. So roads close to there would be useful, although from memory from 3 years ago BMW has a preferred route for their test drives.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
Soni
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Just a car

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [9.00]
For BMW, they will use the DVP and Bayveiw extension!! For Mini downtown, they will let you go on your own without anyone sitting next to you, so you can drive anywhere basically...QEW to DVP North to Don Mill and turn around!!
Appreciate 0