E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Burnt out Foglight :(

04-29-2009, 12:14 AM   #1
punkindrublic
First Bimmer!
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 328i Coupe

Burnt out Foglight :(

...so I took the opportunity to buy some new cornering bulbs and foglight bulbs. Both bulbs are Luminics, the cornering ones are "ultra violet" and the fogs are "JDM yellow." I know, I know, not everyone digs the yellow fogs, but I already had Cosmo blue ones in there and wanted a change. To be honest, the violet bulbs barely show any hint of of color, more white than anything. I'm not good at this image hosting so take it easy on me

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 08:49 AM   #2
Soni
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Just a car

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [9.00]
Hope this help others to view on you photos. Looks good btw!!

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
punkindrublic
First Bimmer!
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 328i Coupe

Haha, thanks for doing that Soni! If you don't mind me asking, how do you post images straight to the forum?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #4
Soni
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Just a car

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkindrublic View Post
Haha, thanks for doing that Soni! If you don't mind me asking, how do you post images straight to the forum?
first you need to find out where you images store in the internet. For example, when I click in your first thumnail photo, it will direct me to ImageShack website where you uploaded your photo. Then on the left side of the photo, it show the direct link of where this photo stored at, which in this case it show like this "http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6277/violetcornering.jpg" Then just copy the link, go back into e90post typing mode where you type all your message, on top of the typing area, you see an icon with mountain and cloud (one icon right side of the envelope), click on that and it pop out another window ask you to type in the link of the photo. Now paste the link that you copy earlier....finishing your message and submit it. Done!!

PS. When you come accross a photo that you like, you can right click the photo and click on properties, it will also show you the address (URL) link....you can copy the link and paste it in the pop up window too....
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
boymonkey
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: slow

Looks a bit pink in the first pic. Second shot looks good.
Appreciate 0