E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Parrot + 2connect + speaker + amp install pictures

04-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #1
nikke
Registered
Rep
Drives: 320D

Parrot + 2connect + speaker + amp install pictures

Hi, I'm about to install a Parrot CK3000 Evolution with the 2Connect PPAR009 steering wheel adapter to my E90. I have the simple Business radio without an original amplifier, so I used the PPAR009 cables to splice in a Helix AAC line converter to connect the front lines an RCA cable to the trunk, where I have an aftermarket amplifier.

It was a lot of stuff to fit, so I eventually mounted everything onto the footwell cover under the steering wheel. Now its really easy to connect everything and the location is ideal to route the microphone, RCA with wake-up signal and radio cables.

Here a picture of the parrot stuff + some from the actual audio installation as well. Cheers, Nikke

Amplifier Eton 500.4:

Steel adapters for midspeakers Eton 110 Pro:

Mounting plate glued in place:

Door panel:
Appreciate 0