E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > BMW Insurance

03-13-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
PodDoc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i / 2016 F80 M3

BMW Insurance

Anyone have any experiance dealing with the BMW insurance. It seems great, but when I read the reviews online about the actual company that they go through, I think it was Liberty Mutual, they didn't stacked up against Statefarm or Allstate. Any input would be great. Please don't be assholes and tell me to use google, cause I have and I just want to hear some other peoples experiences with them after accidents.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW's/Flex Polishers

I have Liberty Mutual and have not had any problems with them. Even after my car was hit by rocks from some young punks they made sure that my car was takin care of as possible.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #3
togatown
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 Audi S4

Liberty Mutual does a lot of partnering with companies or alumni groups, etc. As a good driver ( at least for now ) and long time State Farm customer, I cannot say enough on how good their claim service is. They said they handle 35-40k claims a day and every time they have been great. The premium is reasonable too. Now I know my next door neighbor could have the same birthday, same car and same driving habits and pay a totally different rate with the same company due to credit scoring and loss history so it is tough to evaluate an insurance company these days.
The best test of a company is when you need them, like do you want the best cardiac team when you have a heart attack, or the cheapest.
That was my plug for my insurance company.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 01:49 AM   #4
weissja
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 550i

Liberty Mutual's premium was a few hundred dollars less than the best rates I got from AAA, USAA and Wawanesa. I'm in the process of dealing with them for a claim where someone rear-ended me while stopped on a freeway. So far, the claims folks have been very responsive. My car goes into the bodyshop on Monday and the Liberty Mutual adjuster is suppose to be there to further process the claim. I'll keep you posted.
Appreciate 0