BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-28-2009, 08:45 AM   #1
peppebmw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW X3 M40i

Tuning shops in CT?

Hi I have had my one series for about a year now. I'm getting the itch to do some mods but don't know of any good tuning shops for the BMW scene. I came from VW's and Audi's and always worked with this great shop in Wallingford, CT and was hoping I could find a good place for my One series. I guess mainly it would be for exhaust install, cdv, intake and a JB3 or +. I guess I could probably do the intake and JB3. Probably gonna do some suspension mods down the road too. Any suggestions?? I'm in the Hartford area but would be willing to travel.

2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
2022 RE Continental GT 650
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2009, 09:27 AM   #2
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppebmw View Post
Hi I have had my one series for about a year now. I'm getting the itch to do some mods but don't know of any good tuning shops for the BMW scene. I came from VW's and Audi's and always worked with this great shop in Wallingford, CT and was hoping I could find a good place for my One series. I guess mainly it would be for exhaust install, cdv, intake and a JB3 or +. I guess I could probably do the intake and JB3. Probably gonna do some suspension mods down the road too. Any suggestions?? I'm in the Hartford area but would be willing to travel.
We're in NJ, but only about an hour and a half from Stamford, CT. Might be a bit far for you, but we do it all and specialize in the N54 engine. Let me know if you need anything.
Appreciate 0