E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wash / Wax / Detailing / Touchup Supplies > Lots of Items - Riccardo Clay, M16, Wolfgang Wax,

02-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #1
RDAutosport
Private
Rep
Drives: Various BMWs

Lots of Items - Riccardo Clay, M16, Wolfgang Wax,

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I need to reduce the number of products I have recently purchased, here are some that are available:

Meguiars M16 Professional Paste Wax - $20 (1 available, brand new) SOLD

Collinite Super Doublecoat Auto Wax (No. 476s) - $10 (1 available, brand new) SOLD

Wolfgang Füzion Carnauba Polymer Estate Wax - $50 (1 available, brand new)

Riccardo Clay bars (both Yellow and Blue available) - $25 each unit for either color, brand new in their case.

Meguiar's M105 - Ultra Cut Compound - 12oz in a Meguiars Dispenser Bottle - $10 each

Infratech CM5300 - COLOR MATCHER CM5300 Ligthing - $140 (like new)

(I have lots of other polish and compound samples from Menzerna and 3M if anyone is interested in other items, I'll try to add more to this list)
  • Meguiars M16 Professional Paste Wax - Discontinued in North America. Arguably the most durable paste wax created. Get your can before they are gone....AGAIN.
  • A special blend of exotic waxes provides exceptionally durable, long-lasting protection to cleaned and polished paint
  • Collinite Super Doublecoat Auto Wax (No. 476s) - Per Collinite - One of the finest paste type auto waxes available. Easy to apply and absolutely DETERGENT PROOF. Collinite Super Doublecoat is guaranteed to outlast and outshine any other competitive auto wax, polish or protective coating under any conceivable condition. That's why it's called the PERMANENT AUTO WAX. No hard rubbing or buffing... and no special applicator is required. Super Doublecoat will last a full year, even under adverse conditions. Clear coat safe.
  • Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax is a hand-crafted blend of carnauba wax, German Super Polymers, and proprietary ingredients that yield unequaled shine and protection. Our unique formula fuses the best attributes of carnauba wax and paint sealants to create the ultimate car wax. Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax represents a new era in which the traditional car wax fuses with cutting edge, synthetic ingredients to form the ultimate high gloss, high bonding car wax. With Wolfgang Füzion, nothing is compromised.
  • Riccardo Clay's unique Polyelastic formula sets this clay apart from other clays; It is very flexible and will not crumble! Comes with a Plastic flip top case for storage. Works great with any clay lube!
  • Riccardo Clay Yellow is a premium Mild Claybar that will effectively remove contaminants without harming your paints surface. Riccardo Clay is precut in flat pieces (Eliminates need to cut and flatten sections off a large bar).
  • Riccardo Clay Blue is their new formula, it is slightly more aggressive than their original Yellow version while maintaining all the characteristics you expect in our original Riccardo Yellow! Riccardo Clay Blue is a premium Mild clay bar that will effectively remove contaminants without harming your paints surface.
  • Meguiar's Ultra Cut 105 (M105) offers exclusive, super-micro abrasive technology. Ultra-fast cutting removes 1200 grit or finer sanding marks. Super-micro abrasives leave a best in class finish. This product is also great for removing scratches, defects, acid rain and severe swirl marks and buffer holograms.

Shipping will be extra based on where items are being shipped. Shipping will be free in the US if you buy $100 worth of items. I accept PayPal or you can send payment via mail. Please send me an rdorffer "at" yahoo.com if you are interested.

Regards,

Rich

Last edited by RDAutosport; 03-31-2009 at 09:06 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

How many grams is the Riccardo??
      02-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
RDAutosport
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.jay View Post
How many grams is the Riccardo??
The blue is 8 oz (227 grams), the yellow is either 6 oz or 8 oz (170 or 227 grams), I have some of both.

Regards,

Rich
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2009, 02:31 AM   #4
hom11866
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

PM Sent
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
RDAutosport
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hom11866 View Post
PM Sent

Thanks, I have sold a few bars of clay, I still have some left along with the other products if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Rich
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2009, 01:32 AM   #6
Kgolf31
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2012 128i

Fuzion still available?
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2009, 08:41 AM   #7
RDAutosport
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgolf31 View Post
Fuzion still available?
Yes, it is. I have two pots of Fuzion, one new that is for sale and one that I used. I really like the looks of it, now I see why it gets rave reviews, very easy to use and I even put it on too thick and it came off pretty easily.

Please PM or email me and let me know if there are other products you are interested in.

Regards,

Rich
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 11:58 PM   #8
RDAutosport
Private
Rep

I still have some yellow and blue clay available, they are 8 oz units. I also have the following:

Meguiar's M105 - Ultra Cut Compound - 12oz in a Meguiars Dispenser Bottle - $10 each

Regards,

Rich
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 11:59 PM   #9
jopa489
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything with Wheels

Hey Rick,

I'd really like some of the Riccardo clay, but your PM box is full. If you see this, shoot me a PM please!

X7 LCI // Incoming
C7 ZR1 ZTK // Sebring + TRX // Hydro + Raptor Gen1 Roush // Tuxedo
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #10
RDAutosport
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopa489 View Post
Hey Rick,

I'd really like some of the Riccardo clay, but your PM box is full. If you see this, shoot me a PM please!
Sorry about that, I have sent you a PM.

Regards,

Rich
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #11
RDAutosport
Private
Rep

I still have some yellow clay available, they are 8 oz units. I also have the following:

Regards,

Rich
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #12
rwright
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2004 SRT-4 Neon

Do you still have clay available? How many bars?

Thanks,
Richard
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #13
RDAutosport
Private
Rep

Clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwright View Post
Do you still have clay available? How many bars?

Thanks,
Richard
Yes, I have some yellow left (about 10 units). My email is rdorffer@gmail.com

Regards,

Rich
Appreciate 0